Pale Night - Asylum Door Video Prop - Animated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pale Night - Asylum Door Video Prop - Animated

This effect is about 3-4 years old. We took some of the trim off the door to make it fit in a tight spot. All pneumatics work, sound is crisp, TV in great shape, and all components work great. Works everytime with no issue.

Product Description
    This animation was the first of it's kind integrating video effects with animatronic elements to create a truly unique prop. When triggered, a ghoul is seen coming down the hallway. She then attempts to break through the glass before hacking at the door with her axe which leaves actual dents in the door. The Asylum Door also comes with a full digital sound track. This prop must be seen to be appreciated.

Price includes pre-programmed control hardware, solid state video player, monitor, flow control valves, digital sound, IR trip sensor, and all necessary electrical and pneumatic connections. Prop connects to air lines with a 1/4in. male quick connect coupling. Requires 100psi compressed air and 110VAC electrical.

Pale Night has this for $4,125 ........... I'll take 2,000 Firm on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOiV4Sx7ddg

http://www.palenightproductions.com/asylum-door/

AsylumDoor1__64586.1361288229.1280.1280.jpg

PM Sent. Thanks

Comment

Still for sale?

Is this item still for sale?

Comment

It will be available after the season is over. Since it did not sell, i kept it installed. We open next week so timing and area change wouldn't be probable

Comment

Please let me know at the end of your season if you still have this for sale. You can email me at kelly(at)raycliffmanor.com when you're re-listing. Thanks!

Kelly
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X