Sharknado... Did anyone see this thing? HOLY COW THIS IS BAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharknado... Did anyone see this thing? HOLY COW THIS IS BAD

I have to say it looks so stupid and so dumb it might actually be good. This is the craziest thing I've ever seen...

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Must See This!
    Daniel Burnett
    PR/Operator
    Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
    whenhingescreak.com

Comment

I've heard of flying fish, but this a bit extreme...
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Jay Leno made comment last night

According to Jay Leno this is the type of nonsense we will see more of now that marajuana is becoming legalised.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

If they would cut out all the bullshit, piss poor dramatic acting scenes, I'd watch probably the most action packed and funny as hell 15 minutes out there... lol
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

No one believes me, and please feel free to do likewise, but Sharknado was my idea. In April of 2012 I jokingly posted on my facebook page that I would love to have the job of coming up with new movie ideas for the SyFy channel, and I listed off a couple of movie names that I would suggest to them. One of them was Sharknado- A tornado full of sharks. Yes, it is very possible that someone else came up with the same idea at the same time, but that is a pretty strange coincidence.
            Detractors from my claim have argued that there is no way they could have made the movie in just a years time. Not true. Yes, a serious big budget picture takes a long time to get off the ground, but a crap fest like this can be thrown together in Hollywood in a few months time.
            So, be warned, if you poke fun at the SyFy channel they may just take that joke and make it into movie.
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            Owner, operator, and dish washer
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

It does actually look freaking weird enough to actually be good! lol!

Lurker: I think we'll tell you if it was a good idea or not! I believe you buddy!!!!!!!!!!
              Kelly Anderson
              Owner- Halloween Undercroft
              http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
              Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Seriously? Are we this brain dead we can't thinking anything better? And wow has Tara Reid really sunk this low?

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
                  According to Jay Leno this is the type of nonsense we will see more of now that marajuana is becoming legalised.

Wicked Farmer
                  hahahaha, great point
                  Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Spoiler: it's raining sharks, and they fight them with chainsaws! So terrible, it was great!
                    Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

And here is my idea:"The Sequal"..

Years in the future: The sharks who were thrown from the sea now have legs(Just like evolution?) and the sharks are running Hollywood and the recording business, and of course pay-day short term loans.
                      OF course a huge lawsuit remains pending because of the incredible uncalled for cruelty inflicted upon thos innocent sharks during those dredfull times.
                      They were just victims and very hungry!
                      ... as far as I know, nobody has stole (or duplicated?) my idea for a theme park yet. Dominick Foods stole my "Rambo Rabbitt " costume/character idea after I wore the costume during Mayfest, a year later the Easter ad on the radio for them had "Rambo Rabbitt".
                      Oh, well?
                      I have always been either "Blessed" or "Cursed " with many ideas....drug-free, no matter what anybody thinks.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                        Years in the future: The sharks who were thrown from the sea now have legs(Just like evolution?) and the sharks are running Hollywood and the recording business, and of course pay-day short term loans.
                        OF course a huge lawsuit remains pending because of the incredible uncalled for cruelty inflicted upon thos innocent sharks during those dredfull times.
                        They were just victims and very hungry!
                        ... as far as I know, nobody has stole (or duplicated?) my idea for a theme park yet. Dominick Foods stole my "Rambo Rabbitt " costume/character idea after I wore the costume during Mayfest, a year later the Easter ad on the radio for them had "Rambo Rabbitt".
                        Oh, well?
                        I have always been either "Blessed" or "Cursed " with many ideas....drug-free, no matter what anybody thinks.
                        DRUG FREE Jim?

Maybe we could just say "HIGH" on HAUNTING!!!! LOL!!!

Maybe even an addict!!!............. on haunting..... LOL!

Yah, I can safely say I have been addicted as well...................maybe "blessed"..........maybe "cursed".......

But I'll take it any way, shape, or form!!!
                        Kelly Anderson
                        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
                        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
                        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

I saw the movie and couldn't believe the shoots. A tire going round and round to signify driving, bad acting, unbelievable plot, killing a shark with a chainsaw while it is in flight, and a grand finale to top all. Yes, all the ingredients for a B movie.

Lurker, I feel for your dilemma, so in order to protect myself I am now posting about a movie idea of my own. I know I can pull it off as I have seen Sharknado. It's kind of similar, but different. Plot: Baby kittens from the Kittens R US farm are caught up in a storm and are whisked up in a tornado. The wind gets them very upset and scratchy, as they sling out of the tornado in bunches attacking anything within reach. Our heroes must find a way to cover people in milk to calm the kittens down and can be petted into tranquility. Soon, coming to a channel near you, " KITTENADO"

Ron Ortiz
                          Moss4U

Comment

Wow?

WOW. What else is there to say about this? WOW
                            Travis "Big T" Russell
                            President
                            Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
                            X