Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all pitch in and do someting nice for MUD (Daniel) I have an idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative - Save Money!

Have you considered any other companies for the mask? CFX does great work but there are some cheaper companies out there with masks just as good if you looking for a burn victim mask - Shattered FX has two great masks - One would save close to $170, the other would save almost $300

http://www.shatteredfx.com/Burnvictim.php - $399.99

http://www.shatteredfx.com/Meltdown.php - $299.99

I have one of the metldown masks and it is a great half mask!!

Comment

Mask

If it is good for the haunt industry then it is good by me. Ill keep an open eye for the kickstarter link.
      Last edited by horrorman666; 07-21-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Yup, I'm in too. Mud rules!
        Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Sad thing is!

Most haunts! Not all haunts! Don't have a good quality makeup artist! Trust me it wouldn't take much for me to duplicate the mask that mud showed on here. Now grant it I know it would be better for mud to just have a mask! So no ones trying to get into a debate on here. But I know w appliances and good makeup what im capable of. Not everyone is probably as talented. Good haunt horror makeup is a pet pieve of mine! And a lot of haunts fail in this department unfortunately! Damon
          www.frightmasters.weebly.com
          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon I do agree that a great makeup job is king. But when you work in dark corners and interact with a customer for only 5 to 15 seconds it is almost a waist to put a great makeup job on. But this is off topic. Mud just does the best he can with what he has and if we can get him something special the that is good. The one thing I love about haunters is that most of them would give you the shirt off their back to help a good cause and that's the croud I would like to be with any day.
            Phatman

Comment

Hello everyone, I write this with a little tear in my eye.....how wonderful everyone is here on this board!!! OK I know I get a little emotional but you all mean so much to me I can't help it. Here is my news..

CFX (Jonathan and the whole CFX crew) has graciously donated the mask!!!! Yes I know they rock!! I can't thank you enough for your compassion for this young man who so desperately wants to be a part of this community and who loves the haunt industry as much as we all do. And Austin you have gone above and beyond to help us get there, thank you! And Larry, you little bastard, who would have known that you too will send a DVD or two to help this young man get started. You're just an ol' sweetie!!! I think even Allen, our hero, will be sending a DVD his way. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this happen. You have man a young man's year believe me!! May this be the start of a fantastic haunt season for all of us. What a better way to start off ...by giving from the heart. Bless you all!!

Sue
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I'm so happy, thank you all so much!

Comment

That is an absolutely amazing thing they all did!

Use the tools you were given well mud! Best of luck this year my friend!

Comment

Super excited for you Mud!! You should see the mask in about 4 weeks. We want lots of pictures please of everything that you are doing. Wishing you are great season!! Thank you again to everyone who helped make this possible. Pretty fantastic is all I can say. CFX is the silicone mask company that we use here at the haunt. We have 5 and the customers love them. They can't figure out if its a mask or real. Fun to watch their expressions as they try to make the determination. We have several roamers that wear the CFX masks. Thank you again CFX !!! You all rock!!!!

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I guess the people I know who believe the internet is evil (and yes, I actually know people who believe it) can stick that in their pipes and smoke it!
                      Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Good luck Mud that's gonna be awesome!!

Comment

Sue...you are pretty awesome!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...00610340635533

Comment

Working...
                            X