Makeup Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup Orders

How does everyone handle their ordering of makeup? Do your artists each get the exact same things? Do you allow them to request specific things? Do you only use certain companies?

I am in charge of doing the order for my haunt and have been for quite a few years but every year there always seems to be some new issue arising in trying to make everyone happy. trying to see if anyone has some foolproof system of ordering and making sure everyone gets what they need and are still happy.

I had 23 staffers at MHC which included 5 of my make up people. I had them go as a group to the make up vendors and grab what the needed.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Make Up

Here's what we do. We figure out in advance the make up designs we are using for the season to fit our theme(s). We order what we need to accomplish those designs. We have a make up training day or days to help our artists get them looking good. After training, we will order other items if necessary to get the looks we want. The artists have input at this point and we discuss it with them. I don't know if that helps or not but that is how we try to make it work.

Comment

Working...
      X