Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pureterror Screampark Warehouse sale Saturday 7/20/13 9am to 5pm & Sunday 7/2113 9am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pureterror Screampark Warehouse sale Saturday 7/20/13 9am to 5pm & Sunday 7/2113 9am

Hello Everyone

I haven't been on Hauntworld in a while but wanted to let anyone interested in purchasing used props with 30% to 80% off that were having a huge warehouse sale. I have a 5000sq ft warehouse loaded with animated and static props made by Unit 70 , Ghostride,Scarefactory,Distortions,Vacuform,Silico ne mask,Huge scary set's made for the ny opera which I purchase a few months ago. I have something for everyone from the professional haunters with the deep pockets to home haunters with a smaller budget. I will attach some pictures to this post. But this is an open house sale and all are welcome we will be at the warehouse from 9am to 5pm this Saturday 7/20/13 & Sunday 7/21/13 9am to 1pm.
    The warehouse is located in chester ny 10928 area please send a text or call 845-248-0004 or email bob@pureterror.com for the complete street address and to set up a time for you to come to the warehouse this Saturday or Sunday. Only serious buyers no tire kickers Were in the process of building our new haunts for Pureterror and dont have time to waste. All the props are in good condition and in working order. If your in our local area which is the New York Tri State area get in contact with me for some great deals. Everything is priced to move.... So come on out and buy buy buy

if you want to see more pictures text me and I will send you pictures of the loaded warehouse. I couldn't uploaded but only 3 picture to this post.

No shipping.... Sorry just don't have the time.

Thank You,
    Bob Nordquist
    Owner
    Pureterror Screampark
    www.pureterror.com
    Attached Files

Looks like New York is the place to be this weekend!

Comment

Just left here, well worth the drive. Great experience! Thanks Bob!

Comment

Thanks to all the great people that came by this weekend

I wanted to Thank everyone who came out to the Pureterror Warehouse this weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X