The Conjuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conjuring

Who saw this movie... I went to see it. Its actually really good scary movie. Its your typical a house is haunted flick but done very very well... great acting and all or most of the FX are practical very light on the CG. This movie is sure to get your heart racing for Halloween. I wish this movie had come out in August or early September.

I think also this movie has a lot of cool scares that could be used in a haunted house... this type of theme is actually better for a haunt than zombies. In the end I think this movie will inspire more supernatural haunts than zombies.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I enjoyed it as well. A big group of ours went - automatically went back to the haunt to play a game of hide and clap. lol.
    Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

Well done but as you said.....typical.

Comment

Going in a week or so to see it...

Ive been waiting a while to see this movie. I'm a big fan of James wan and all his movies. He has not let me down yet.
        Looking forward to insidious 2.

Peter T
        FS
        Fables Studios
        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
        https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

I liked it but not as much as I thought I would, sometimes they give you to much in the trailers.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Lorraine Warren come to my school each semester to give free lectures on her experiences.

I never went to a single one of them out of thinking they're just silly...but I regret it now lol.

Hands down one of the best movies I've seen in a LONG time, I really liked world war z but this...this was just great. But now....I'm a bit more afraid living in Connecticut, I swear...New England is just terrifying, lol. I'm taking a crap right now at home and all I hear is our wind chime, cabinets hitting their frames and floors creaking.

I don't even want to wall upstairs right now.

I'm not sleeping right tonight...god I hate good scary movies lol.

Andddd I need to stop going on Hauntworld from my phone while I'm in my bathroom....you're welcome for the wealth of info in this post bahaha.

Comment

Saw it tonight, great movie! Almost 30 minutes of the movie was cut out for the theatrical version. Can't wait to see what they cut. Looking forward to the sequel as well already green lit. Lots of cool and easy scare ideas from this movie that I think I will put into a school haunt I do every year.
              Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

I liked it much more than EVIL DEAD

This film also was made with like NO BUDGET. I really enjoyed it !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X