Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pureterror Props & Vacuform panels sale all this week & weekend long from 9am to 5pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pureterror Props & Vacuform panels sale all this week & weekend long from 9am to 5pm

Last few days of the Pureterror Warehouse sale starting Wednesday 7/24/13 to Sunday 7/28/13 from 9am to 5pm each day except Sunday 9am to 1pm.

Still have some Animated and Static props made by Unit 70 , Ghost ride , Scare factory, Distortions, Vacuform , I have something for everyone from the professional haunter to the home haunter.

The Warehouse is located in Chester NY 10918. Please send a text or call 845-248-0004 or email bob@pureterror.com for the complete street address and to set up a time for you to come by the warehouse. ANY DAY THIS WEEK OR WEEKEND. All the props are in good condition. If your in our local area which is the New York Tri State area or out of state get in contact with me for some great deals. Everything is priced to move.... So come on out and buy buy buy

I will add pictures of what's left over in a day or two. But if your interested in coming out this week please let me know what day and what time you would like to come by.

If your looking for Vacuform panels I have about 60 black UV forest panels plus vacuform trees. I will sell each panel for $40.00 as a bundle package for pick up only.

Everything must go by this Sunday...... Even our left over Pureterror Product stock from Transworld 2013 great items cheap to sell in your gift shop or resell on ebay to make some extra money.... I have no time to sell anything on ebay. I'm selling everything in the warehouse by Sunday 7/28 and Starting Thursday 8/1 we start to build our all in haunted attractions for Pureterror Screampark 2013....... So this is my last week of freedom before we start building Pureterror Screampark.....
Working...
X