Tekno Bubbles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekno Bubbles

I read an advertisment in a HauntWorld mag about this. This company named "Tekno Bubbles" has invented a blacklight-responsive bubble solution. It makes the bubles glow. It works in ever bubble machine and comes in both blue and gold bubbles. I think I might buy a buuble machine just for the sake of using these awesome bubbles for my house haunt. Has anyone bought these? Are they good quality? Thanks for your help

www.teknobubbles.com
    The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

anyone? ??

Comment

We ordered a case from them at Transworld. They had a machine setup there and they looked very cool! The bubbles are very bright. I think we got the blue ones. I wonder if you could make your own by adding the right ingredient to the soap solution though?

TheKeeper
      TheKeeper

Fright Planet "World of Fear"
      www.FrightPlanet.com

Comment

They were at MHC last year and will be returning this year. Come see them for yourself! We'll have them under lights at the masquerade party as well.

Comment

I need to buy a cheap bubble machine to use for my house haunt. Any reccomendations?

Comment

We bought these back in 2001, before they were marketing to haunts. I had seen them at a nightclub and found a manager and asked - "What are those and where did you get them from?" He gave me the website and we used them... they work best in a completely black room with strong blacklights - the stronger the better.
            Last edited by Nicole; 06-10-2007, 10:01 PM.
            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
            The White Star Farm
            "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Back in 2005 at MHC, we talked with them while we were there and we had them tinkering with trying to get the mixture to work with foggers.

After trying and trying that night at MHC, it wasa no go....but still, if they could get that to work it'd be gold.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Where should I put the bubbles in my haunt? I'm not sure how to get it to fit my theme (not an alien theme). Any suggestions?

Comment

Well we used them in our Kids Haunt last year, it was a kooky clown / circus theme. That seemed to work.

One thing to keep in mind, when the bubbles pop they leave an ultraviolet residue everywhere. Basically the floor and walls will glow under the blacklight. Kinda messy

-Joel-
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                  www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

For an alien theme, how about utilizing them in a sterilization room kind of thing.

Guest walk through the room, to get de-contam. and the bubbles etc. blow throughout etc.

or an Alien Baby Birthing Scene. Hard to explain.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by Infraredkelp View Post
                      I read an advertisment in a HauntWorld mag about this. This company named "Tekno Bubbles" has invented a blacklight-responsive bubble solution. It makes the bubles glow. It works in ever bubble machine and comes in both blue and gold bubbles. I think I might buy a buuble machine just for the sake of using these awesome bubbles for my house haunt. Has anyone bought these? Are they good quality? Thanks for your help

www.teknobubbles.com

I am a rep for Tekno Bubbles in San Diego if you ever want to check them out
                      or want samples.

Thanx: Keith
                      kwalters@teknobubbles.us

Comment

I love them and use them.

The only problem is clean up. When they land on your haunt or people they leave a mark. Some people don't like it on their clothes.
                        ~HauntedWebby~
                        www.lazarusmaze.com
                        www.bbqandghosts.com
                        "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Ahhhhhh Webby, GOOD TO KNOW! I have a scene designed and reserved for the technobubbles, BUT that lil bit of info kind of puts a KIBISH to it............
                          Beyond that I have seen these in person and though that they were GREAT!
                          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                          X