No announcement yet.

One of a kind museum figures for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of a kind museum figures for sale!

We have up for sale two world-class built Museum figures.
    I purchased these from a serious collector who had them custom-made for his personal own collection. The original cost was $15,000 each. I was at the right place at the right time and purchase these for both for $12,000.00

They are very detailed and very lifelike, silicone skin and every hair was hand punch one at a time into them.

Located in Cleveland Ohio we can ship them for you or you can pick them up!
    Make us a reasonable offer?!

(330)338-8508
    SevenFloorsofHell@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Somebody Sure Had Some

"Talent!" Very Nice! Very pretty too! These sure should be displayed behind Lexon unbreakable plexiglass.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Very true Jim

I agree 100% with you!

These were in my office but if I put them in my haunt I would do what you suggested!

They look so real it's unbelievable, I've had so many people see them in person and they would look at them for several minutes waiting for them to move, I would have to tell them there fake! That's how real they look.

Comment

Not all wax figures are "Created" Equal

23 yrs. ago there was a small wax museum 45 miles from me. I walked in and saw a wax figure of a man with light brown hair and no recognizable features, I had to ask:"Who is this supposed to be?"
        The answer was... "Elvis."
        "?"
        23 yrs. ago I looked more like "Elvis" than this wax creation, and I don't look like Elvis at all!
        I guess his wax figures were like thirds instead of seconds. (But I guess he got a real deal on the price.)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow

They sure do look real.. I had to look twice myself.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X