Take your actors over the top!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take your actors over the top!

If you are a haunted attraction actor, take your character over the top in 2013. Check out www.frightlite.com
    Order today for Aug-Sept shipment. Light-weight, portable, low voltage. Bright white or UV!

Lol I don't know what actors you're marketing to, but if an actor is sitting still long enough to have a light shined on their face, they probably aren't an actor that will be invited back next season.

Great concept, but properly lit haunts won't need something like this, in my humble opinion.

Also, is there a way to secure the light to the clothing? Seems as if this would bounce around a lot and be counter-productive, especially for many professional actors that I know.... If they sit still for more than 5 seconds it's a miracle.

Comment

FrightLite

Thanks for your feedback.

However, it's not about sitting still or a dark haunted attraction. The FrightLite was created by a Haunt owner who struggled like so many other owners, makeup artists and actors that put pain staking attention to makeup and masks only to have them not completely seen or appreciated by the public since haunted attractions are generally lower lit. The Frightlite goes under your costume thus stabilizing it for movement about any attraction. Plus we offer UV which broke the barrier for "portable" blacklight effects.

This item was voted Runner Up for Best New Product in 2013 this past March at TransWorld in St. Louis by the Haunted House Association. I encourage you to ask around and get some others feedback. 600 units have already been sold in 43 states with international attention from Theme Parks across the world.

I hope this helps with a better understanding of what FrightLite is about.

Thanks!

Comment

I understand the concept. I just know I move around a LOT and there's no way it would sit still and serve its purpose for me. But great idea, and I'm glad they're selling and working for many folks out there.

Comment

Been on your site...Still waiting to see actual product.

Stew

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareAftershockLLC View Post
            I understand the concept. I just know I move around a LOT and there's no way it would sit still and serve its purpose for me. But great idea, and I'm glad they're selling and working for many folks out there.
            While not for some actors, this definitely could have a use in certain types of rooms. If its a completely dark room, actors wont be running around and something like this would be useful.

Comment

FrightLite

Nightmare Aftershock...feel free to private message me for more info. I have independent film companies looking at these to be able to light an actors face while in a foot-chase. When we tested these in our attraction last season, we put them on some of our most "aggressive" actors. Nonetheless, thanks for the compliment.

I will have a video out soon showing more details.....

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatPhantasmo View Post
                While not for some actors, this definitely could have a use in certain types of rooms. If its a completely dark room, actors wont be running around and something like this would be useful.
                A haunt near me uses something similar. Customers have to walk through a completely dark room that only has a 'Exit' sign at the far end and actors come up to them and light up their faces. They use black lights and it looks creepy as Hell to see a floating head approaching them...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Working...
                X