X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Not that anyone wants my input, but I am very impressed with most of these videos. The ones that I don't like are terribly motion tracked green screen (chroma key) shots. Use your own material or why bother, eh?

Fear, I love the sweeps through the haunt. Perfectly lit. Not too dark, not too light, just right. )!

Comment

OMG... the second trailer for Fear Experience with the bedroom that is either the flat out WORST or the BEST trailer I've ever seen... I'm trying to decide which. LOL

I'm going to go with worst but it is an attention getting video even though I didn't like it much... made me laugh. There was no payoff on that one like I was expecting someone to dive into bed with a monster and be killed, but you talking about condoms and stuff I just don't think that is one going to cut the mustard but it was different. I really like the other one that one was good... I might post the the bedroom one on the hauntworld facebook to get everyones opinion. It is a video for conversation for sure...

Good one.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry we were going a completely different direction and had a more cohesive ending that brought it all together, but had to make some last minute adjustments, we weren't going to even put it online but we thought we might as well since the footage is shot.
            I think what needs to happen is that i need to add footage of the haunt just like our main commercial at the end, get the attention grabbing at the beginning but show our production value in the end.

Our main commercial turned out very good in my opinion, always can be better but did we win the youtube content this week?
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Curious what some of you pay for these videos to be made or shot.....

Comment

I put that video up on my Hauntworld facebook page and it was TRASHED... I want you to know I did NOT put it up there with the intentions of getting it trashed but to find out if people liked that approach! They did not... I would dump that one totally. Or at least make it scary at the end, and dump out all the talk about condoms and whatever else. I think you have the makings of something very cool but you just got way to funny and it derailed that one...

I wouldn't give up on that version but you need a different conclusion and cut out all the trashy comments... stick to scary content.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

we did our own - so no cost.
                  Good deals with : brad, smiley, capt. chaos, fables studios

www.fearthegallows.com

Comment

~Bill Mlinac
                    The Deadland Haunted House
                    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

The Haunt House 2013

Bart Butler
                      HobNob Productions
                      http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

New one coming soon. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfX6gm86Dqw

Comment

Terror on the Fox

Oooh..... thats a tough one, Terror has a lot of videos... Ill just put up my best.

Musical Monsters? I think so.

I cant wait to go back and visit this place.
                          Last edited by Sarge; 09-15-2013, 03:39 PM. Reason: Edited to embed video correctly
                          "If I ever hear , "Boo", "Hiss", or "Roar", I will personally kick you in the pants."

Comment

SC Fear Farm 2013

Here's ours for this year.
                            Last edited by SCfearfarm; 09-15-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Couple things... I just added HAUNT HOUSE to the front page of Hauntworld.com. We will continue to add more and more... adding you to the front page can sending thousands of hits to your video. Now if you want your video featured I need you to do this...

EMBED YOUR VIDEO CORRECTLY...

Here is how... go to your youtube video then copy the link then come here create a post, hit the greenish looking film strip click on it... paste your link in there and post your message and bam your video will show up in the post.

Please make corrections. Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Any more videos going to add a whole bunch this weekend...

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X