Notice Haunters Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Haunters Read

Attentions seems a couple of haunted houses have either got a call or received this email including myself and I am trying to find out where and who sent it as this is not true. Here is the email....... I am not selling it although there is a company coming in to do repairs and some clean up through some storm damage. If you get this email please forward it to me at shanedabbs@aol.com so I can get to the bottom of this. Shane

Name: Karen Gee
    Email: karen@gdrteam.com
    Comments: Our company was hired to remediate the location of Disturbia Haunted
    House in Huntsville, AL and all its content not only clean it but to help assist
    in the sell of all of the props. Please contact me if you would be interested in
    purchasing any of the items? Thank you, Karen
    PHONE: 239-707-9692

Submit Form

----
    Sent from: 96.254.129.75
    sigpic

Please tell me you're gonna buy some of it
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

I got a call Shane saying they needed to sell a bunch of stuff and wanted my help to get rid of it all... Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Lol

Seems they called a lot of people and jumped the gun and got their wires crossed. My agent did not even know what's going on. I have been in touch. As I stated we had a lot of storm and water damage but that has nothing to do with the building I am still some confused myself and seems like others are But were getting this figured out. I shall update.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a scam!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I got a call from her on Monday.

Larry
            Abracadaver

Comment

They sent me a mummy already!

They already shipped me a mummy. It is in my garage now.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

My mistake...

it is just a corpse of one of those who broke into your place a while back. I'll bury it in the corn field.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
                  it is just a corpse of one of those who broke into your place a while back. I'll bury it in the corn field.

Wicked Farmer

Hahaha! Man Shane can't catch a break!

Comment

interesting info

Hey Shane I typed that gdrteam.com into the system and the company seems legit but its funny because if you type the phone number into yahoo it pulls up Karen Gee and says she owns a custom artwork company in Fort Myers Florida. Here's the link on yahoo http://www.manta.com/c/mmgftzw/custo...k-by-karen-gee I just thought maybe you could use this info.

Comment

I bought it all for a dollar...then sold it to my Step Father Larry for 250,000. Promised him that Granny doesnt come with it and she would not randomly show up if he bought it...however if he didnt I couldnt make that promise
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Heard it just today-a new scam!

And I think her name was Karen and she had a Florida address.
                        They say they want to buy something from you on E-Bay. there are several ways they run this scam,just getting your E-bay information. They ask you to give "Their Agent" $375 when they show up to take the item, of course they will be sending you THAT money! Someday.
                        So it goes........
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So Shane... whats the deal? I noticed you are selling your masks and stuff but are you getting rid of all the props inside as well? We build a lot of haunts around the World and we are always looking for stuff. Either way let me know exactly what you are doing because your insurance company called me and said they wanted to liquidate everything. Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com

Comment

Shane,

Sorry to hear you are not opening this year!

Patti
                            Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                            www.HauntWorld.com
                            www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                            www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                            It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Larry

Larry as of right not all I know is they say it's totally covered in black mold and I will know more next week. The insureance adjuster had not even been in yet. I will keep you updated. The mask were not in the haunt so they were not in there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X