HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Several Silicone mask

Hybrid View

1. Default Several Silicone mask 
    Due to the damage we suffered during the spring storms Disturbia will not be opening this season and I will talk more on that later and the exact damage. But I am going to have about 12 or 15 silicone mask that I will be selling. I was going to sell and change out several for next year but since I can't open I am going to post them here. I will get some pictures in a few days but wanted to give the heads up! So let me know if anyone is interested! Shane and it's oh well things happen!

2. Default  
    Watching this post. Sorry to hear about your losses :/

3. Default  
    Sorry to hear that but glad you're putting a positive spin on it. I'll be interested in a mask or two, look forward to seeing what you have.
    Mike Quill
    Fear Town Haunted House

4. Default  
    After our Facebook convo, I still feel bad about what you have to go through but I know you will come out on top after its all said and done.

I'll also keep an eye out, on the post tho! It'd be honor to own a piece of Disturbia Masks are cool, and even any storm damaged props that might make some good fixer uppers would be cool, keep us posted!

5. Default  
    Any list or pictures available?

6. Default Mask 
    Still got some mask if anyone needs them.......

Thread Information