Larry's Blood and Puke Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry's Blood and Puke Paint

I just had to post this...I know there is a thread somewhere else about the blood paints, but we have used blood paint from a few vendors and have to say that the blood paint from Hauntedhousesupplies.com is above the rest! We also bought the puke color (we haven't used different colors from anyone else) and it looks really good too. Also on top of it all I asked Larry if he planned on coming out with any new colors and he said in his email "we can make it any color you want." A nice feature from a vendor in my opinion.

Thanks for much for sharing your thoughts... I can tell you that we are using chemicals that are by far the most expensive out there. I think we make like 10 dollars for each gallon of blood. This is the exact formula we are using inside The Darkness and on our how to detail videos. The one thing we did because we've had so many orders for it was to pre-mix like 25 gallons at a time bottled and ready to go!

So if someone orders something its going out the door the same day!

www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com

We have also updated the site with the Female Wraith Video FX, Plus the two new videos from Atmosfear FX and the two new dvd's we are selling haunted crypts and haunted windows.

Check out the site.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X