Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicome Mask Lot 2

Here is the next 5 mask I have for sale

1. CFX Living Tree- Comes with Mask and hands. Cost $1215.00 for mask and hands will sell for $750.00
    2. CFX Pickles- Mask only. Cost $569.00 will sell for $400.00 **** this needs some new paint on the mouth. I actually like it like cause looks like the makup has ran
    3. CFX Meat Bag - Mask only cost $569.00 will sell for $475.00 ( repainted by CFX this year $100 just like new)
    4. Immortal Chimp- Custom job with hands cost $1600.00 will sell for $1000.00 this IS AWESOME!
    5. CFX - Tiger Comes with mask and hands cost $1150.00 will sell for $800.00

If you want this whole lot I will pay for shipping so the total for all 5 will be $3425.00 this new would cost $5105.00 plus shipping. All mask are perfect unless stated! Sold as is and all sales final these are used in good condition minus normal wear and tear.

WE ARE NOT SELLING THE COSTUMES JUST THE MASK!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 09-09-2013, 06:24 AM.
    sigpic

Living Tree Sold

The Living tree mask is sold.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Shane I am having a hard time responding not sure why but yes.

Comment

Doug

Got your message you can always call or email me at shanedabbs@aol.com The chimp mask is now sold! Doug your a chimp now
        sigpic

Comment

Been called worse Thanks

Comment

Doug

Aint we all lol! Did you get my address? Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Yep.. Thank you sir. All taken care of.

Comment

Bummer....

The chimp mask is already gone. The Mrs. and I were going to play with the chimp and tiger. Shane said they were a great bedroom combo.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Interested in the Meat Bag

Any way I can get pics of the Meat Bag and where the repair was made?
                  http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Scare

Meatbag has not been repaired just a fresh new paint job. Also I still have some of these mask if your needing them for the season.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Still interested

Any way you can send me a text with what you have left? My cell is 870-390-9480. This would help with responses from each other. Thanks, Justin
                      http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Working...
                      X