Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted house lot for sale

This is sold thank you for looking
    Last edited by Lorddeathbane; 09-22-2013, 03:24 PM.

What would you take for everything except the walls, clown stuff, and makeup? Would you be able to pack most of it into the coffins for pick up or freight? And where are you out of?

Comment

Last edited by Lorddeathbane; 09-22-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Love the props

Hi, this is Aaron in florida. I txt you the other night. If your still able to ship items down im intrested in the following:

Zombie signs
        Strobe lights
        Small color flood lights
        Floor lights/work lights
        Chainsaws
        1-battery charger knife sparker
        bucky skulls with led eyes
        Deluxe Animated Chainsaw
        Gallons of blood
        Floor triggers
        Water spitter
        Air horns
        Fog manchine timers
        Fogmachines
        3 gallons of Fire preventer liquid (make anything fire retardant)
        Motion sensors
        Wooden army amo boxes
        Military tank camo net large

Any of the above items will help! we run our charity haunt here. Thank you!

Aaron G.

Comment

Willing to seperate?

I am interested in some of the props and things you have, but can't afford to buy the whole lot. Let me know if you are willing to seperate and ship. Thanks, Justin
          http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Sorry unable to ship must buy as one lot

What part about this man is disabled do you guys not understand he said he canot ship the
            Items and that they must be bought as a lot .give tje guy a break
            Last edited by KaoTic Entertainment; 08-12-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Sometimes people do not read the paragraph and go straight to the items list.
              Calm down ...you give us a break....

Stew

Comment

done with pics and list

I have updated the pics and the list as much as i can. The people doing it for me has gone and alli can do now is sit back and take offers. Im asking $9000 for all of it and i can not ship im sorry. I would if i could but iam disabled now. I hope a lucky haunter out there will want my items to improve their haunt or to make a new one. Thank you everyone for looking!

Comment

Really?

I hate the fact that a tragedy has happened to you and I hope things get better for you soon. I read the post, but also seen that the next reply said something about you talking to the guy the night before and it said he was interested in buying some things if you could still ship them. After reading that, I thought maybe you had made a decision to seperate some of the items, hence my first reply. I work for a non-profit Jaycee's organization and try to get quality stuff as cheap as possible in order to save the money we make from our haunt and put it back into our community. I hope everything works out for you and hate to hear of your situation. Good luck with your sale and God bless.

Comment

Last edited by Lorddeathbane; 09-22-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Sadly im Price Dropping this to $7500 In hopes for a fast sell. Please Contact me soon if interested. 573-529-7300 Thank you.

Comment

Asking $7500 for everything.

Comment

???

Can't do it right now, but may be interested in getting this after this season is over. Not sure if that is an option, but just throwing that out there.

Comment

I really need this sold so i can move to where i can get better medical help. Isnt anyone interested? I can drop the price down to $6000. Please contact me ASAP Thank you.

Comment

Lorddeathbane, could you send me an email to goksucats526@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X