I found this stuff at Lowe's today that I immediately thought of you guys on this forum. When I saw it is looked like a roll of hay. The roll is 4 feet wide and covers a lot of ground, or walls. I figure you could use this as set dressing. Oh, It comes in lengths of 50 feet or 100 feet. It's called germination blankets, check google for better costs.

germination blanket.jpggermination blanket1.jpggermination blanket2.jpg