Actor Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Management

Alright, I need to speak one-on-one with someone about actor management. What I mean by this is how do you check your actors in at the beginning of the day, how do you insure they are staying for the entire night? What is your flow of check-in to costuming, to makeup, to placement, to ending the night. Please call me at (256) 272-1036. I'm available all day today and tomorrow after I get off work at 3 p.m. Thanks!
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Also, if anyone knows of anybody who is well-educated on the subject, let me know who they are. Not everyone in our industry visits this site and I'm more than capable of hunting someone down!
    sigpic

Comment

I think and honestly this is probably accurate there is no right or wrong way because every haunt is different... some people have tons of space others do not. The Darkness has a small costume room so not everyone can fit so we have a different system there, at Lemp we have a massive costume room most everyone can fit, at Creepyworld we have a truck trailer very narrow so again another different system.

I think you have to adapt the system that you feel works best for your haunt based on what assets you have not what someone else tells you to do... many times things are figured out using COMMON SENSE in combination with EXPERIENCE! Common sense tells you what doesn't seem right or what does seem right, while EXPERIENCE tells you what did or didn't work before.

Trial and error is the best system and creating a system based on what your spaces limitations are!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I just want to hear what has worked for others, I've had a request that we cover this for Flatline. Just a overview of some tips & tricks for actor control.
        sigpic

Comment

I used to do it by memory, lol. We added a white board, pretty simple process
          Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
          X