Our new indoor haunt in CT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new indoor haunt in CT.

Well, we finally closed on this property after many months of negotiations, permits, zoning meeting etc. Looks like we'll be opening up an indoor haunt in Meriden CT as well as the Trail of Terror in Wallingford in 2014. They will be about 5 miles apart.

IMG_0004_2.jpgIMG_0013_2.jpgIMG_2328.JPGIMG_2509.jpgIMG_2510.JPG

I'm so excited to see this come to life! I remember hearing about everything you were going through to get it, best of luck Wayne!! I can't wait to go through it next year, and I'm pumped to see the trail this year, dang it I am allowed to take off ONE night to see other local haunts! haha

Comment

wow....love it!
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

That is TOTALLY NOT F'N FAIR!

But completely AWESOME!

Lucky bastids...
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Niiiiiiice.

Comment

Congrats that's a beauty Wayne!

Jake

Comment

Considering what you guys do at the trail, I can't imagine what you're going to do to that place. Can't wait to see it! Best of luck
              Mike Quill
              Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

What an absolutely beautiful location!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the place!
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

The building alone will creep people out at night. Looking fwd to seeing this develop

Comment

Wow

That front door is totally awesome. It appears that you had an inside line into the original construction a long time ago. How old is that building. It is the perfect fit for scaring people. Good luck.

Ron Ortiz
                    www.Moss4U.com

Comment

good luck !!!!! awesome property !!!!

now, I need a shirt !!!!!!!!do you have a store ????? congrats !!!!!

Comment

New Diggs

Hey Wayne, Congrats on new building. Place looks awesome and you guys definitely deserve a location like that! Wishing you a very successful season and hope to see it in person sometime soon! Jim

Comment

Working...
                        X