What gets you in the mood to scare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gets you in the mood to scare?

So now that its getting very close to the time your a tots get dressed and ready to scare?

Just curious, what do you listen to when you're trying to get hyped up and ready to scare?

Jake

Unless I am totally

Exhausted, very ill (as in "Sick") I am always in that mood to "Scare!"
    Maybe it has something to do with my haunted house being open every night of the year for almost 26 years?
    And I am Still "learning" about those "People"-things. They are so surprising and often much more complex that we realize.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jake,

I listen to a lot of different things, Danzig, Megadeth, Older Metallica, Pantera and other metal. I listen to a lot of Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana too and movie soundtracks like Dracula, etc.

But if I'm looking to get angry to take my frustrations out on people, I'd say anything from the Matty B collection my niece showed me. That makes anyone ready to scare to the point of killing someone.

Such as this "gem"

DA

Comment

Forty seconds of that...

Forty seconds is all I could stand. And that was because my daughter had to see what I was listening to. Usually just waiting for all my spooks to get their a-- in gear and into position gets me ready to decapitate people.

Last year one night after all my final safety checks actors were still shooting the bull smoking out on the side. I bellowed "We go live in two". To which I heard "But not everyone is in position" coming from a large group of actors. One VERY LOUD "F--- em" got everyone crushing cigarettes and moving. Rest of season was a breeze getting people in position.

Then the sheer joy of a well oiled machine working like it is supposed to made scaring FUN!

Wicked farmer

Comment

Wicked farmer, I told you!

DA

Comment

Lol that's horrible is that for real? Kids these days listen to some s**t.

Just got latest the latest Midnight syndicate it was awesome.

Jake

Comment

Johnny Cash, Black Sabbath,and White Zombie. In that exact order.

Comment

The coolness in the mornings this time of year always gets my mind in the mood. Put in a little MS or Jerry Vayne in the CD player on the way to work, and I'm instantly in the mood...
                Last edited by Badger; 08-22-2013, 06:59 AM.
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Pantera

Pantera all the way!! CFH
                  Dan's Haunted House
                  Fear IS In Everything!

Comment

Old country blues, especially from the Delta or Texas regions, always puts me in a haunt mood. Son House, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Reverend Gary Davis, Robert Johnson, and Blind Willie Johnson to name a few. It's some of the creepiest, most harrowing music ever produced.
                    Kevin Cook
                    Operator
                    13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom

texashaunt.com
                    13thstreetmorgue.com
                    dungeonofdoomtexas.com
                    whenhingescreak.com

Comment

peoples age sure shine through....

we are all young at the dead end hayride. so our soundtrack sounds a little different than most of your guys LOL
                      (not that any of that was bad!) and no it does not sound like that blurred line cover garbage that was posted lol

Our actor room playlist has alot of ALL that remains, upon a burning body, hatebreed, slipknot,and of course pantera,
                      Brent F.
                      www.thedeadendhayride.com
                      Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

Working...
                      X