We run a haunted house in Indiana and we are a volunteer crew. THat being said I want to pay my people though for helping but i was told since we are a for profit haunt we are not allowed to have volunteers working for us that they have to be employee's and W2s and workmans comp insurance etc. Cant we just give them a gift for helping out? like maybe a gift card with X amount of dollars on it or is that not allowed. I dont know who to contact about this and thought i might start with this fourm, can anyone help?