The Plague and Camp Nightmare Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plague and Camp Nightmare Trailer

Okay I am not sure if this link will work but I'll try. I just finished the trailer for our season, first time doing this, and I don't have videos so I had to use pictures from last year. Its not perfect, but i think it will work. Some of our fans have already seen it and we got positive feedback.

Mac has some great templates and themes which is what I used here. Made it real easy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Cool. That's one of the things we have to focus on moving forward- trailers and video marketing. Not easily done when working on shoestring budgets- It means learning how to do it yourself.

I've been "studying" the mechanics of shooting video- it' seems to come down to blocking, camera angles, and editing for the most part. I have seems some extremely low budget haunt trailers that nailed the shit out of it and some (apparently) large budget commercial type stuff that misses the delivery.

Props to you and anyone working at it! One day I hope to stand among you!
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
    X