Do You Actually Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Actually Think

That you have "Heard It All" From goofy customers in your Haunted House?
    Last night a man returned with his 4 kids . He told my Wife that the last ime he was here that he had mysterious car trouble on the way home. Nobody ever really figured out what was wrong, it just stopped running, then spent time in a garage. When they got home that night he noticed his kids had strange "Bumps" on some of the their skin.
    When the car finally was returned to him.. the Raven's Grin bumper sticker that he had just bought was gone from his car!!!???
    He was trying to blame all of their problems on the Evil Bumper Sticker!
    (And the Evil bumper Sticker took itself from his fender and ran away from the scene of it's mischief, probably back in the box with the rest of the bumper stickers, just waiting to get out and strike again!
    Could I make this stupid shit up?
    No. I could not.
    As they went through the house last night he seemed to have his kids trained to not react in any way to anything here.
    OK, I admit it. I have VooDooed my bumper stickers to influence customers that get one.
    HEY! this could be a grade "Z" movie-of-the-weak(minds) TV special movie.
    Would my bumper stickers recognize one another as they are about to pass each other on the highway and make the steering gears swerve the cars into one another?
    Sure, probably happens all the time.
    When dealing with people, you will never ,ever will have heard it all.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Dear Sir,

I would like to order 1000 of your custom Voodoo Stickers- the type that make people rave about our haunt to everyone they meet. Oh, and a couple of the kind that makes women's cloths fall off...

lol
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I sometimes tell people:

"and never try to use one of these bumper stickers as a birth-control device... well, maybe if you could cut it up into smaller pieces?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lmao!

In all the years ive been on here Jim I don't believe Ive heard or seen you post a curse word! hahaha! I tell you theres only so much B.S you can take till you had enough! lol!
        Heard this bullshit story from this guy about a haunted house he went to and they throw you out a 2 to 3 story window. But it was all okay. They had a large air mattress below and they made you sign a waver! LOL! Lets go to this imaginary playland! haha!
        Damon
        www.frightmasters.weebly.com
        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by zombietoxin View Post
          Dear Sir,

I would like to order 1000 of your custom Voodoo Stickers- the type that make people rave about our haunt to everyone they meet. Oh, and a couple of the kind that makes women's cloths fall off...

lol
          Lol!!! I also would like to place an order!

Comment

If They Are Sticky Enough!

Maybe they could remove clothing as the sticker was pulled off?

I do try to appeal to and stimulate my customer's imagination, as we all do, but some people are already sort of "Out There", on the fringe and we never "know" what really lurks within the realm of their mental and actual physical "possibilities" until maybe it's too late.

"Concealed-Carry" will probably only become an actuality in Illinois just after Halloween is past, the way it looks now what with the time periods for courses getting given and passed, ex cetra. We are Not looking forward to this "eventuality"....
            I have been joking about this during the house tour as I show the two shirt designs were have to sell and then I add:"And with concealed-carry " as the law we will be guaranting these Tee-shirts to be "Bullet-Proof", if you are wearing the shirt , and it gets a bullet hole in it, we will give you another shirt... solves all the problems then,makes "everyone " "Happy"!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X