It is your fault...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is your fault...

It is your fault that I make radio ad salespeople so unhappy. Had another one call me today. Wanted to offer me chance to invest $5,600 in radio ads. Told him the same as the rest. "Check out Haunt World Forum...haunted attractions across the country say radio is one of worst advertising there is for them." Ought to feel ashamed of yourselves.

Wicked Farmer

Our customer polls show that 25% of our new customers still come from radio advertising. Then about 60% from google searches and our website, followed by facebook. Obviously what works for some, will not work for others. Advertising is so market specific.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I'll just pick a number..

"85%?" of our customers find out about Ravens Grin from their friends or relatives .
      some will find us from some relativly obscure sources like small travel publications and books like "Odd-Ball Illinois"
      Newspapers really seem dead-in-the-water. A few years ago we were on the front page of The Chicago Tribune ("You can't BUY an ad on most any front pages, you know!") I had to drive 30 miles to find that paper, nobody reads newspapers anymore.
      Radio out here is very hit or miss but then with all the other possibilitys for music, news who listens to radio besides the "Hogs" & "Frogs'? (For their "report".?)
      Beginning a haunt? I don't know what would work the best for that anymore.
      If you are already going, been going, treat your customers very well, they are "people" too and most people have a positive response to good treatment.
      Try to put on a show worth what you are asking them to pay for it.
      Yes, it's hard sometimes.
      I have never learned so much about "people" as I have during these last 26 years of owning and running Ravens Grin.
      Tons of fun too! (Earned FUN!)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X