Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooms that work without actors/illusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooms that work without actors/illusion?

Has anyone seen a haunt where a particular room working well without any actors? Just static but created an illusion or other type of scare?

Vortex.

You could probably just cruise haunt walk-thoughs on youtube to get your questions answered.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

"Worked Well" ?

Do you mean the customers were impressed, or scared, or had to ask many questions about what they had just seen or experienced in a room? Do these or some of these things count as "working Well?"
      Recently on Facebook a customer said that the atmosphere of my house was very scary, supernatural, full of dread (or something like that?)
      You can see our website --hauntedravensgrin.com to have a look.
      The wine cellar usually impresses most visitors here because it looks and feels ancient,other-worldly to most modern , present day people, 150 years ago it might not have been able to be seen or felt in such a dire way?
      This house has quite a history and some of that particulair history has spoken up every once and awhile to let us know it was still there. (And I don't mean some crappy old water heater of furnace that needs constant repair either.)
      This is a haunted house-original definition going back to well before anyone was playing at such a thing for entertainment.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I meant more along the lines of a static prop room that scare people w/o actors in the room or an illusion room like AMES.

Comment

Working...
        X