http://www.auctionsolutionsinc.com/a...ation-auction/
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

what the heck happened here ??????

wow !!!!! all the stuff looks brand new !!!!! someone took a beating on this investment. all new stuff, boxed goods, I'm there !!!!!

Comment

Looks like a ton of really good stuff!

Comment

They'd make much more back if they waited 2 months.

Jake

Comment

Jake I was thinking the same thing....according to the info I saw about them they have a location....and could have put on a really cool haunt, I don't see why they didn't just stick it out and get a decent season in and then choose to sell everything off? I mean...even at auction, they'd be lucky to get half of their money back (let's face it we're all looking for a deal) and its really late in the season for a lot of us to spend a lot of money on something we didn't really see ourselves buying this year...we all should basically have everything we need by now...so I don't see this auction going well for them, but maybe we can all score some cool stuff. When I got this in the email I thought it was a scam lol but I'm glad it's not.

Comment

Years Ago..

My Dad had three Thunder Birds 55-56-57, he got a fat letter selling a ton of new parts for these cars. A well-known collector had died and his son was liquidating , but "First Come-First served" So send your moneyNOW!
            Total scam, "Dad" wan't Dead... yet, Jr. took all the money he could for maybe a month, then vanished!
            (They even had a battery-powered Kid's riding version of the old T-Bird! ) I wanted THAT!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
              Jake I was thinking the same thing....according to the info I saw about them they have a location....and could have put on a really cool haunt, I don't see why they didn't just stick it out and get a decent season in and then choose to sell everything off? I mean...even at auction, they'd be lucky to get half of their money back (let's face it we're all looking for a deal) and its really late in the season for a lot of us to spend a lot of money on something we didn't really see ourselves buying this year...we all should basically have everything we need by now...so I don't see this auction going well for them, but maybe we can all score some cool stuff. When I got this in the email I thought it was a scam lol but I'm glad it's not.
              Yeah haunters have their cash in November that seems ideal to have an auction. I would think most haunters are broke at this point.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X