Flash Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Sale!

Hey Guys, cleaning up around the shop and have a bunch of misc items that are NEW, UNUSED, and DISCOUNTED. These are items that we received deposits for and clients have bailed, or are test pulls/first runs. I will add more items to the list as I find things but in the meantime here's a basic list, prices are firm and do not include shipping.

White Walker Mask w/Hair: Regularly $155, now just $100

Pica Mask w/Blood: Regularly $83, now $50

Unpainted Demon Cowl: Regularly $95, now $60

Unpainted Slime Fish: $85, now $60 (will add paint for an additional $15 if you'd like)

A bunch of unpainted flesh faces: Regularly $14, now just $10ea

A few unpainted brain caps: Regularly $24, now just $15ea

Bag of misc pasties: $20 takes them all

Imperfect misc pulls: $25 takes them all (will fit in a small flat rate box)

A large 4' tall tentacle: custom piece, this is the first pull and it is painted, will let it go for $100

One of our GIANT foam Skulls, weighs only 12lbs and is the size of a queen size mattress, regularly $750 will let it go for $600

I can get more pictures upon request, will consider bundling items if you want multiple pieces. Payment accepted via PayPal.

Thanks Everyone! And if you'd like something off of our site at DecimatedDesigns.com we are looking at only about a 2 week wait, and can guarantee you'll receive your order before Friday September 27th! (Most of us are opening that day, realistically any order placed before the end of this coming week, we will be able to ship before Friday September 13).

Just a couple more pics.

Comment

One more thing!
      We have prosthetic posters- blank latex pulls perfect for busting out a bunch with little effort in your make up rooms this season, there's ten prosthetics per sheet and they go for $10 each

Comment

Im snagging the wonderful slime fish and tentacle!

thanks!

Comment

Recieved my Slime fish and awesome huge tentacle today... super cool.

Thanks!

Comment

The only thing cooler was the packaging, huh? Haha. Glad you got them and even happier you liked'em! Feel free to share pics of the paint you put on them, it sounds sweet!

And the demon cowl was sold as well, but we still have so much random pieces around the shop! Help yourself lol

Comment

Working...
            X