DISCOUNT for members from Moss4U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISCOUNT for members from Moss4U

Moss4U is offering HauntWorld members a 10% discount on our mosses. If you buy in quantities of Spanish moss there is an escalating discount, then your member discount of 10% is on top of that. This covers our Spanish moss, Sheet moss, Mood moss, Shag moss and Reindeer moss. Whether you are buying fresh, dried or dyed, the 10% discount applies. Our retail bags and Black Curly Lichen are not included in this offer. Additionally, our great tasting Tom's Barbeque Sauce is not discounted, sorry. it should be noted that if you are purchasing over 200 lbs to contact us by phone for special wholesale pricing.

We look forward to providing HauntWorld members with the finest mosses available at great prices.

For your 10% discount when you are in the Add To Cart section use the "Coupon Code" box with your member code. It must be typed in all capital letters.

The code word is BOO

That's right, BOO

I had to use a code that was real high on the security settings. I like complex things.

Ron Ortiz
    Moss4U

Do you need moss?

Now that the greatest day of all is approaching in several weeks, it is time to remind you if you need mosses for that special scene, we have it at a discount for forum members. Just read below for discount instructions. We previously posted a thread entitled " Moss applications from Moss4U" for some ideas about using mosses in different scenarios.

Usually I cover my face with a mixture of Bisquick & water to form a paste that looks disturbing when dried, I am thinking about attaching Spanish moss within the mixture for a different effect, kind of an earthy deteriorated look. Will post pics.

If you have any questions, please call me at 941-662-5695, I'll help you out as best as I can.

Ron Ortiz
    www.Moss4U.com

Comment

Working...
    X