Seattle Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Haunted Houses

So... I know it's been awhile since I've been on here, but at least I've seen many of you at conventions and what not this year!

Work has placed me in Seattle for an indeterminate amount of time, possibly lasting until the end of October. Are there any Seattle haunts that welcome guest actors?? If so, let me know and I'll get in contact with you!

Thanks!
    Lauren Lobosky
    sigpic

Lauren wish you were here in Detroit would have a lot of places for you to act, I enjoyed talking to you at MHC at Badgers booth and everyone I have talk to had great things to say about your acting. Good to see you on here but I am no help with Seattle. Larry, Allen or Kevin with Gore Galore may be of some help. You also may try Ed Roberts with West Coast Haunters convention he may know of some thing that may fit for you, he also runs a charity haunt down in Portland, OR.
    Phatman

Comment

Thanks! I'll definitely get ahold of Ed and see if he has any ideas. It's good to hear from you!!
      sigpic

Comment

I still have your number and will call you for next season. Hopefully you will be close to Detroit then, it would be fun to see you and Tater working a que line. Of coarse you may have to get some beauty tips from Granny.LOL.
        Phatman

Comment

Working...
        X