Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Minnesota Haunters Out There??? (Twin Citites)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Minnesota Haunters Out There??? (Twin Citites)

Mr. Haunt here from The Forgotten Haunted Trail located in Oakdale, MN just looking for other haunters from the area who are not shy and willing to say HI!!!
    I have asked this question before and considering that there are so many large commercial haunts in MN, I am surprised that there are not other members on the forum who are involved in haunting one way or another.

Home haunters
    Actors
    Haunt owners
    Behind the scenes workers

OR CAN I SAY ANY HALLOWEEN LOVERS IN GENERAL

It's always nice to meet or talk to other people like myself in the area, but no one ever wants to say HI and become friends. I know that there are many members on this forum and I think it's silly we (MINNESOTA HAUNTERS) DON'T NETWORK MORE.

Anyway if you are in the local Twin Cities area say HELLO PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Haunt; 09-01-2013, 04:03 PM.

across the border

Hello from Brookings SD just across the line. I figure I qualify since I am from MN and still play hockey. Not many haunts in this part of the world
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

We are here! Extreme Scream in Glydnon MN (just outside of Fargo/Moorhead). We have in the area us, the Haunted Farm and the Haunted Corn Maze!

Comment

Hello to the both of you,

Capt.Chaos I love your picture as I was a volunteer firefighter for a few years very cool.

Well I guess that is some what of a start, and keep them coming!!! I am hoping that there are more haunters from this area on here because Haunt World is such a well known site related to Halloween.

There are some great haunts in the Twin Cities and I am sure that there are home haunters around as well that would be fun to get to know.

For those who have said hi, I am a home haunter and have been doing so for over 10 years. I did have a one season attempt haunting at the pro level, but the people I was haunting with or for had never done it before took control and didn't want to listen to me regarding how the haunt should be. I know they took a stab at it them selves last year, not sure how well they did. I know had they took my advice the haunt would have been great and maybe I would still be haunting at the pro level.

That is why I have always wanted to do my own because then I am in control and don't have any worry about someone taking over and stepping all over me. My biggest problem is finding those in my area that share my own passion and maybe work together in taking home haunting to the next level.

I have also been trying to find a nonprofit to work with, but not having any luck. I thought I found a good one once, but I guess they got cold feet and stopped talking to me. If it were me knowing how well haunts can help raise money for a good cause I would be all over it.

Anyway I guess I blew off a little steam, but everyone is entitled.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

We are in North East

FrightProps is located in NE Minneapolis. We can be online buddies but we don't like visitors :P

Doug.
          www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
          [Google+] [YouTube]
          [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Doug thanks for saying hello, it's cool to see a business like frightprops in the area.

Any others care to say hi???

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Omg I had no idea

I didn't realize that Fright Props was in the cities. I like you even more Doug!
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I'll be up there at the end of the month putting on an actor's workshop at Nightmare Halloween in Forest Lake and will hopefully have a night to check out Crypticon in Bloomington...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Badger,

I have the most respect for the crew up at Nightmare's as they have been haunting for years and put on a good show.

Have even had phone calls with the owner and it's been a privilege speaking to someone who has so much knowledge and care for the business.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in the Twin Cities an have fun giving your services to the crew up there.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Hey there Mr. Haunt!

Sarge here, Ill be out at Screamtown in Chaska, MN this year right outside the twin cities. I do have to agree, there are NOT enough local actors/owners/enthusiasts on here from the area. I have no one to get excited with! Just myself and my room mate who is probably getting annoyed with my enthusiasm. Anyway, its nice to meet ya!
                    "If I ever hear , "Boo", "Hiss", or "Roar", I will personally kick you in the pants."

Comment

Dead End Hayride checking in! Wyoming MN

Hope everyone has a great season! looking forward to talking with all minnesota haunts after the season!
                      Brent F.
                      www.thedeadendhayride.com
                      Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

Can't wait to see your haunt

We are up in Northern MN, and we will hopefully be road tripping to see you soon!

Comment

awesome!

Originally posted by O"terror View Post
                          We are up in Northern MN, and we will hopefully be road tripping to see you soon!
                          Let me know when you are planning to come down and hang out! Its always awesome to meet fellow haunters and crazy people like our selves!
                          Brent F.
                          www.thedeadendhayride.com
                          Keep Minnesota Scary!

Comment

Hello Dead End Brent,

Best of luck to ya this haunting season, it's great to see another local haunter here on the forum. Been to Nightmares when it was at Pine Haven, I know that's changed now and have not been back to see your new event.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Working...
                            X