No announcement yet.

Jay Juneau - Juneau Studio Problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay has been a big problem for at least 5 years I know of.
    He has ripped me off and I know a whole lot of others...they can speak for themselves.
    Also when heat comes down on him for not providing an item he attacks you and tries to ruin your good name.
    Your better off staiyng away, he has bad vending habits.
    First mistakes is speaking with him because he is a smooth soft talker, thats where he gets you with his lines of bullshit.

You will get it severely late or will never get it at all....
    Stew
    Charles Stewart
    Mentor, Ohio
    Last edited by Darksidestew; 09-05-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Stew you know me from all our deals, I pay fast and am easy to deal with. I have never had a problem with Jay myself so all I can do is say how he was with me. I have heard of problems but from what I know they were all taken care of. Just like this one, he has the opertunity take care of it and if he does not then he deserves what he gets. I am sorry that you have not had any luck dealing with him because I know that you are a stand up guy and easy to deal with.
      Phatman

Comment

please watch this video, it shows the liar charles stewart is mad because we stopped him in 2011 from selling copies of our product.

in the email he said how he loves our stuff and wants to buy more.

this guy is a lier, he never bought any items from us only tried to sell copies of our stuff

Originally posted by Darksidestew View Post
        Jay has been a big problem for at least 5 years I know of.
        He has ripped me off and I know a whole lot of others...they can speak for themselves.
        Also when heat comes down on him for not providing an item he attacks you and tries to ruin your good name.
        Your better off staiyng away, he has bad vending habits.
        First mistakes is speaking with him because he is a smooth soft talker, thats where he gets you with his lines of bullshit.

You will get it severely late or will never get it at all....
        Stew
        Charles Stewart
        Mentor, Ohio

Comment

Jay Juneau has disappeared.

Jay, just call me as you promise and be honest with me. (You called a month ago, not two weeks ago, promising to call me the next Friday for a delivery route from San Francisco.) Seems like everyone is in crunch mode, so you are not alone. We are all trying to run businesses in an economy that sucks. You did talk with me about your break in and I understand how dis-empowering this makes someone, I also had a similar experience and shared that with you. We pick up and we go on. This is not bashing here, this is frustration with lack of communication. You still have a reputation of making great products and I want to work with you. I can drive to pick it up, but need an honest completion date. You have my cell and I have yours.

Still no call,
          CAN

Comment

Jay,

I didn't get a call either.

Charge up that cell phone brother! You got my number call me and lets get this resolved... if you are doing so well over there making bank then this shouldn't be an issue for you brother. I hope you are doing well!

Good for you!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

On location @ Atlantic City's Fear Factory with XtremeCreators working 16 hour days. I assure you I will reply to this.

Was anyone able to read the blurry video or even get what he was saying?

You just barked up the wrong tree, Jay.

Stay Tuned
              Charles Stewart AKA John Merk lol.....

Call Jim @ Fear Factory to see if John is also Charles Stewart...LOL What a idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by Darksidestew View Post
                On location @ Atlantic City's Fear Factory with XtremeCreators working 16 hour days. I assure you I will reply to this.

Was anyone able to read the blurry video or even get what he was saying?

You just barked up the wrong tree, Jay.

Stay Tuned
                Charles Stewart AKA John Merk lol.....

Call Jim @ Fear Factory to see if John is also Charles Stewart...LOL What a idiot....

I can re do the video for you the emails are from you. or better yet, i can post the phone calls you and i had about you selling our item, you bought from john. i told you when we talked on the phone in 2011 that the call was being recorded all of my business calls are recorded.

the truth is you never bought anything from us, ever!

you bought or copied our item from john, your only posting BS on here because you to are b buddies.

the ip address you use to post on here comes from johns ip address and another, so johm is getting on here to post or you are sitting on his lap and posting for him....

Larry kicked him off, from what i hear

i even have phones call with john and emails from john saying he copied our items.

so you can stop with your bs

john still owes me 600.00 from 2010, but he has to sneek around

Comment

Jay I told you that it would be best just to take the high road and let it be. By stirring shit up it just makes it bad for the forum. I told you, I know John and Stew, they are not the same person. I also backed both of you up in that my dealings were good with both. I will just say this one time, Jay and Stew please let this go, all we need is the people needing there props get them and not a pissing match between two people. Thank you both.
                  Phatman

Comment

Jay Juneau is alive and well

Hey Jay,

Just enjoyed a long talk with you on the phone. I understand you are going crazy trying to finish orders and I am just one of your many projects. Thank you, thank you for the reassurance that I am going to get my order. I apologize for making the assumption that some black hole swallowed you up and no one knew where you were. I was in panic mode reaching out to find you and communicate. You do have a big fan club. You do make quality products. I am so excited that I am going to get a custom Juneau Productions spinning tunnel from you that I can almost spit. We are going to work this project out and I trust that you won't let me down.

Hey everyone, give the guy a break. I'm glad I didn't give up on him. He is worth waiting for. CAN

Comment

Wow..

I guess i'm not on the call list.
                      I have still had no contact from him.

Jay, how about this, how about you just paypal me the money to payment[MENTION=19054]ShatteredFX[/MENTION].com and we call it a day?
                      I can tell i'm not going to get a call or email, so lets skip that and you just send me the money.
                      Jarred Alcala
                      Owner
                      Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
                      www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

jared?

I posted and Jay posted how to get ahold of him. Why haven't you contacted him instead of adding to this thread? Its only $250.00 why must you bash another vendor on here? Personally this makes you look bad in my opinion. Call him and bury this. Doesn't look good for either one of you.
                        Thanks
                        Damon
                        Www.frightmasters.weebly.com
                        He sd he called you several times back in April!
                        Last edited by damon carson; 09-09-2013, 06:20 PM.
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon It is just the fact that it is Jay who need to be contacting him. Jay knows he needs to call and just hasn't. He was even given the Paypal info here on the forum. And you are right it is only $250 but it the fact of no response, that is the problem. If he has time to post here then he has had time to call. That is just the facts man.
                          Phatman

Comment

sooo Damon...its your contention that it is up to the haunt owner to not expect their order ....when it was promised ?

and not to expect a call from said vendor..but to take more time out of their schedule to run down said vendor ?

what a great industry ...bee sure to buy from haunt tactics or outlaw or what ever they have changed their name to now...

i lost 5 grand and its been 2 years now and the exact same thing happened to me...

assholes on here saying ...ohh they are a great company..u guys should work this out...bull shit.....work what out...??? i paid 5 grand and am still waiting...

taking someones money and not delivering is bullshit....and some one who places blame on the haunt owner who puts his trust in their company...is an asshole
                            in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

mr ass

I'm not saying that. This has nothing to do w hauntactics or anyone affiliated w them now. I just wish someone would call someone and end this thread
                              That's all the more I care to comment on it.
                              Thanks
                              Damon
                              Frightmasters.weebly.com
                              Phatman u would make an excellent moderator! I will be sure to suggest you to Larry! Lol!
                              Damon Carson

Comment

No way man that better for Allen. He has just been so busy he has not had time to do much lately. I like Jay but Jay is just like a lot of vendors and gets busy doing a project and the comunication go down hill.
                                Phatman

Comment

Working...
                                X