No announcement yet.

Jay Juneau - Juneau Studio Problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay, this is what you continue to do! Someone has a problem with you and instead of fixing it, you just bash the person! How professional is that?
    The last thing i want to do is sit here and bitch and moan about you giving me the money you owe me. Its gone far beyond the physical money and more to the principle of the situation.
    Here is it in a nut shell, plan and simple.

*You needed a mask last minute for transworld, so you came to me, 1 week before the show.
    *I met you last year and you seemed like an alright dude, so i made you the mask in good faith assuming you'd pay me after the show.
    *7 Months later and i have still not been paid!
    This is about as plan as it gets. Now your going to say- but i tried to pay you! So where is the money?

I'd love for you to whip up all the emails showing my constant emails to you and your non-existent replies.
    How do people like you sit behind a computer and talk like you do? Jay, we've met in person and i know you sure as hell wouldnt say any of this shit if we were face to face.

I'll say i was ripped off from your company until i get my money back and you prove otherwise.

"Your sitting here and basically saying stop whining, it's only $250... and im gonna keep it."
    Correct me if im wrong?

And why the hell do you have enough time to check and reply to this, but no time to return my phone calls or emails???????

Originally posted by iamscared2009 View Post
    again, called you a few times, you set me to voicemail each time, you did not want to pick up.

I emailed you and said i needed to talk to you and then i would send over payment, you said you did not want to talk to me.

I then said the mask was ripped and i will send over paymet and you emailed no you would not fix the mask, it ripped two days of using it at TW. I have the emails ( i can post a video of the emails and mask later this week)

To say juneau studios is a scam, is slander, you need to remove that bs, i will have an attorney so far up your red headed a$$, you will be tasting his shaving cream.

You never bought anything from us.

I called you many time in march and april, you never called us back till a few weeks ago.

Your 20? acting like a 12 year old.

I have 2 venders on here still waiting for stuff i ordered from TW,

Stop acting like a jealous ex girlfriend blowing up a phone over 200.00 and emailing 19 times in 3 mins.

But i asked to talk to you to make sure you would fix the mask,and get you paid.... its ripped, the eye holes are 2 small (great if your a barbie doll) but i still like the mask.
    Jarred Alcala
    Owner
    Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
    www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Jay, this in no fashion makes Jared look bad or unprofessional. It's beyond easy to PayPal someone, or send a money order to his shop, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is actually listed on Yellow Pages and even his website. If someone goes above and beyond to do something nice for you last minute, and all you do is talk without physical action, it's an embarrassment on your end.

I ordered from Jay in the past, but ONLY on eBay because I've heard plenty of nightmares, and although there was an unreasonable delay in getting me my "in-stock and ready to ship" item, (it took what, 8 weeks?). And when there was a few issues you made sure to call me and assist me through them. Which I appreciate. But I know for a fact you'll never receive a penny from me again after the way you acted. Especially on a public forum.

Jarred, is young. As am I, (21), and you have no idea what kind of additional struggles hard working younger people like me and Jarred have to go through because of our age in this industry. We have to fight constantly to prove ourselves because so many other and "more experienced" vendors constantly screw people and make everyone feel uneasy placing orders, even more so on new vendors. And Jarred does some great work, I've seen it many a times and if I was a mask guy, I'd own plenty of his products, but I just am just an old school make up kinda guy. That may change in coming years though.

Regardless, this is 2013, sending money has never been easier to do and if you don't have the time to take immediate phone calls or reply to emails regularly, the least you could do is just send him the stupid money. It really isn't that hard of a concept. I hope you change your ways, and learn not to fight a kid on a public forum over something that was your fault from the start. Jarred's only mistake is having faith in someone, which he clearly learned the hard way how you just can't do that with anyone anymore...no money, no product, no matter what the sotuation is.

Good luck earning mine or anyone's respect back.

Comment

This thread disgusts me.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree more, Kevin.... which is why I'm staying clear of doing business with all parties involved....

Comment

u all know how i feel...

i am done this transworld because of all the thieves....and assholes that defend them..
            in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
            www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Thank you, Bobby.

The only purpose of this thread is to get his attention and get the matter taken care of.
              @Kevin, im not sure why you would say that, if i could drive down the road, pick up a phone, or email him to get ahold of him, then i would. But this is my only other option and believe me, i don't like sitting here and doing this.

Originally posted by screamforadream View Post
              Jay, this in no fashion makes Jared look bad or unprofessional. It's beyond easy to PayPal someone, or send a money order to his shop, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is actually listed on Yellow Pages and even his website. If someone goes above and beyond to do something nice for you last minute, and all you do is talk without physical action, it's an embarrassment on your end.

I ordered from Jay in the past, but ONLY on eBay because I've heard plenty of nightmares, and although there was an unreasonable delay in getting me my "in-stock and ready to ship" item, (it took what, 8 weeks?). And when there was a few issues you made sure to call me and assist me through them. Which I appreciate. But I know for a fact you'll never receive a penny from me again after the way you acted. Especially on a public forum.

Jarred, is young. As am I, (21), and you have no idea what kind of additional struggles hard working younger people like me and Jarred have to go through because of our age in this industry. We have to fight constantly to prove ourselves because so many other and "more experienced" vendors constantly screw people and make everyone feel uneasy placing orders, even more so on new vendors. And Jarred does some great work, I've seen it many a times and if I was a mask guy, I'd own plenty of his products, but I just am just an old school make up kinda guy. That may change in coming years though.

Regardless, this is 2013, sending money has never been easier to do and if you don't have the time to take immediate phone calls or reply to emails regularly, the least you could do is just send him the stupid money. It really isn't that hard of a concept. I hope you change your ways, and learn not to fight a kid on a public forum over something that was your fault from the start. Jarred's only mistake is having faith in someone, which he clearly learned the hard way how you just can't do that with anyone anymore...no money, no product, no matter what the sotuation is.

Good luck earning mine or anyone's respect back.
              Jarred Alcala
              Owner
              Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
              www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

Jarred,
                I understand why you opted to post this on a forum.
                but you are a vendor, and having this out on a forum really is very unsavory
                The whole scenario is just very unprofessional.
                You not as much.
                But this back forth is just very amateurish.
                I know if I was a buyer I wouldn't likely buy from anyone that engages in such behavior online.
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Not taking sides

I have bought a lot of stuff from juneau studios. Have I had any problems? A little. But every time I had any problems he went out of his way to make it right. Matter of a fact after this was posted I ordered a Sonia control board. He built it from scratch and had it to me in one week.
                  One thing I have learned in this biz quick is you can't dwell on every dollar lost. I have already got ripped off and this is my second year(it was close to five figures). How many people have gotten crappy props sent to them that either broke or better yet never came at all? I have heard of Scarefactory ripping people for more then 50k in bad props or nothing ever comes. Not saying its alright to rip people off but sometimes it's better to laugh and say stupid me, then dwell on something that will still have the same result.
                  I will buy from him in the future sorry you had problems.

Comment

Hey Russ... if you search these forums you'll find lots of posts talked about this company you are having problems with. See here is another one.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow...

Wow, new to the forums here. New in the Haunt industry (kind of)... and all I can say is wow. The level of immaturity and shameful behavior between some folks in this thread is pathetic.

For starters. grow up. Secondly, learn some grammar. I'm glad I read across this thread, and a few others like it. I now know who I will be avoiding in my search for good vendors.

Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X