floor plain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floor plain

Hi , Is anyone willing to share their floor plan of there haunt ? I am looking at putting together a mobile haunt In New Zealand, last Halloween I visited Las Vegas Haunts and some around San Diego there seem to be good use of space. I want to build inside a 3000sqft tent.
    Would it be fair to say that if the walls I construct are placed correctly that there would be no need to fasten them to the ground?
    Last edited by nightmaresnz; 09-10-2013, 10:12 PM.

FYI it's a floor plan not a floor plain. You typed plain twice so I'm assuming its no typo but its a plan not a plain.

DA

Comment

Well best of luck to you on this endeavor! It sounds like you have a lot to do, but plenty of time ahead of you to do it!

Will the haunt be mobile or stay in one location for the season?
      This impacts it's build out.

I have NEVER sent any walls nailed into or staked into the ground. No modular paneled attraction should require that if done right, (unless local regulations say otherwise).

My company has designed quite a few layouts for other professional attraction in the past. We have reasonable prices and provide some of the cleaner layouts out there. We also customize it to fit the panel size you'll be building as to not throw your construction crew off, (a 2x4 frame and a 1x2 frame can't share the same plans, especially if the thickness of plywood is different in what you're using versus what the plans used). Feel free to contact us at www.DecimatedDesigns.com if you need a floor plan made.

Let me know if I can help you at all! I can provide a
      Sample of our past work if you're serious about getting a floor plan made.

Comment

Try to get a hold of Jim Upchurch out of Chigago at 11th hour haunted house. He has been doing trailer haunts for a while.
        Phatman

Comment

Floor Plan

Do you want to know the easiest way to design, that I have used..... look up a picture of a kids maze that you use a pencil for.

TONS of options, and you can build from there

Hope this helps

Corey Smith

Sudden Death Studios
          WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES
          WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES

Comment

I like Leonard Pickel's triangular approach. Used it on an outside kids maze with great results.
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Working...
              X