Last Minute order Great Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute order Great Vendor

I have seen a bunch of the issues and problems that folks have been dealing with from some of our Vendors. In light of this, I wanted to share a Very Positive experience. I was on Facebook and saw a cool new weapon made by Mike at Shot in the Dark Scare Tools. It was made like his Shot Guns BUT it had a Huge Spinning Blade on it with a light and a horn. I contacted Mike via email, requesting information on how to purchase. I received a reply in a few hours. I didn't realize but Mike was at a Show {possibly Scare LA}. Mike gave me a total price with shipping and I had the unit in hand within a week. I am located in the Northeast and he was in CA. I'm VERY HAPPY with the new Shot Shredder and I'm about to order a set of his new Sparking Gloves which spark off the fingers. The new gloves plug into the same wiring and battery harness that the old gloves which work with the different blades he sells. I have to say I think I have one of each of the products that Mike produces. Other than replacing a crimp on terminal end, I've never had a problem or issue with them. I do keep a stock of extra 12 volt batteries that are always charging during the season, just to assure we always have juice for these awesome weapons. We normally need to switch batteries once a night when they run down {my guys are not kind with the equipment and love blasting the horns off}. Despite my guys being rough with equipment, these tools are durable and well-made. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Shot in the Dark.

I just wanted to take a moment to share this positive experience with all of you.

Dan Augusto
    Owner, Tombstone Productions

Have the sparking knives

Been a fantastic thing to spruce up an actors routine.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
    X