Naming Your Home Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming Your Home Haunt

I'm completely remodeling my yard haunt for 2007 yet I haven't came up with a name yet. It's an underworld/purgatory type haunt with a medieval twist.
    Can you guys help me come up with a name?

medieval Terror Nights?
    Realm of the lost souls?
    Screams from the underground?
    The devils playground?
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

You ought to throw those keywords into a search engine and see what kind of sites come up and read whatever is on those sites and see if someone comes up for ya...

Picking a name for your attraction is tough! When we came up with the name 'The Darkness' it was rought, we came up with so many names it wasn't even funny. Now looking back The Darkness is an awesome name, and many people have come to appreciate the name. A lot of stock goes into your name, because hopefully its something people associate with YOU and YOUR event.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I see that you are from Camarillo, is that were your haunt is? How about something with the name of the city like "Camarillo Cavrens" or how about "Camarillo Haunted Cavrens" or "Haunted Cavren Of Camarillo" you get the idea just keep kicking it around and it will come..... by the way if you use any of the above names just send a check to SomeThing In The Ice Productions.LOL. Just kidding feel free to use them if you want. Good Luck!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

A Medieval artist named Hieronymus Bosch did a painting called " The Garden of Earthly Delights" in which one of the panels depicted the tortures of Hell. I was thinking for you "The Garden of Unearthly Frights".

Comment

Working...
          X