HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Air Brushing info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Air Brushing info 
    Las Vegas
    Thinking of going back to trying some air brushing make-up (played with it a number of years ago!!)

Any suggestions or preferences on make-up brands that you use and like in the haunt environment?

Need supplies I can get for this season.

R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV

2. Default Mehron for me 
    Raleigh, NC
    Hi Rich,

You and I talked in Vegas a few weeks back (in the parking lot). I used a few different brands. I went with an off-brand the first year, but the color choices were terrible so I went to Mehron, which worked great! I had no problems with clogging (that was a big problem the year before) and the makeup held up well. I thought I would save money last year so I went with Graftobian.

The bottles leak like crazy so I had a mess in my makeup kit. Even after diluting, I still had a lot of clogs with the darker pigments (I also noticed a lot of sediment in the bottom of the bottles, requiring a lot of shaking all night long). They are a little cheaper, but I had a lot of problems with their stuff.

So this year I am going back to Mehron. A little more expensive, but it saves me a bunch of time in the makeup room if I don't have to deal with clogged guns.
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Thread Information