Water cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water cannon

I am running a haunted hayrack ride this year and want to make a huge explosion of water in the lake this year by the ride but at the same time don't want to spend a ton of money. I would like to get the same effect as sold by Oak Island Productions and was wondering if anyone here could offer any ideas of how I could make my own and accomplish the 20 or so feet gush of water. Any help is greatly appreciate as running a hayrack ride is definately not easy so we're going for more entertainment other than scare. Thanks once again everyone.

Anything with enough power to blast water 20 feet in the air is going to require an explosive release of energy, and short of bombs, that means air mortar. Which means money. You can make one yourself for a couple hundred but unless you're a pro-grade weldor with experience welding on pressure tanks I'd advise against it. Compressed air release is simply an explosion without the heat, and a faulty air mortar is a maim-or-death trap waiting to go off. Ain't no way to get off cheap on this one to my knowledge; if you want the effect and want to be safe, it's going to cost.

Comment

We made air cannon mist blasters, you get blasted with a mist of water and air. We have them on our website at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

We had one from Oak Island its more of an outdoor only because it shoots a lot of water!!! Its cool!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X