Dont be a monster anti bullying campain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont be a monster anti bullying campain

Hi we are very proud of being a little part of this amazing campaign made in partnership with many really cool haunts in the USA.
    The video features our monster silicone mask and they will also be used to visit school all over the country as a part of the campaign.
    Please visit the site below as its really worth a look.

http://www.dontbeamonster.org/
    www.realfleshmasks.com

Fantastic. My hats off to those who made this happen. Great cause, and flawlessly executed.
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

the single greatest thing this industry has ever done...period..we should all do this
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Sign me up

I have made contact with this organisation to get onboard. There is a donation bucket at our corn maze & haunt as a girl in area took her life a few weeks ago from bullying; and parents are paying installments on funeral. I have been a 'silent partner" with a guy who was THE driving force behind getting bullying laws through Michigan...some proceeds from our tickets went that way. Well time to no longer be silent...shyed away from the "look at what we are doing" promo. Time to not just suport anti-bullying with $$ but jump into the front line.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

We have an interview on Global chanel canada October 30 and we will be sure to pass on the message. Mabe fellow Canadian would follow the same path
          www.realfleshmasks.com

Comment

We are jumping in

We would love to promote this at the area schools. Great message and a great way of spreading the message.
            Travis "Big T" Russell
            President
            Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
            X