Transworld 2008 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2008 questions

I guess this can be a thread to ask and answer any TW questions for the up and coming show in Vegas.

First question- I know the show is set for March 16-19. Now I looked at my little calender on my computer and it shows that this will be Sunday thru Wednesday. Every year up until now has had the shrow run thru a weekend and not thru the middle of the week. So, is my computer messed up, and this show is on a weekend, or is it really gonna be Sunday thru Wednesday?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Brad,

Your computer is not broken. TW is Sun-Wed.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

YAY... cheaper hotels! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Believe me. You do not want to try to leave Vegas on a Sunday....

Comment

Time to begin saving up vacation time! As the joke was at work when I took time last time:

"How much vacation time do I have saved up?"
          "Oh, about 37 minutes"
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Most business related conventions run during the week. Most related costs will be cheaper during the week. IAAPA used to end on a Saturday, but now they too only run during the week. Should the convention be in a cool vacation type location like Vegas or Orlando, you can always extend your stay and vacation for a couple days.

A week day convention in Vegas will get you cheaper room rates and flight costs. All entertainment venues will be functioning. Most shows only have one "dark" night and it varies from show to show, so your entertainment choice will not suffer with a week day convention either. And for some of the Haunters, it's good tro know there is no "last call"!
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
            X