Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for people to back my project on building a haunted house for my community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin you dumb twit...

You meant introduce himself on here LONG before asking such a thing.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Don't come here and ask for money period. This is not the welfare line. I thought we had run all the kickstarter and give me money bums off here?

Comment

Marr,

Not everyone who asks for help is a bum. It's the people like youwho are so nasty to people on this site that should maybe be "run off." Just because someone posts something that many don't agree with is no reason to start the name calling. I think that this original post was probably poorly stated and his need for immediate financial help came way to late for this year. But I don't believe in any of the replies I saw anyone calling him names. They simply stated their opinion about the post, until your reply. It seems that mostly all you do on this site is try to stir up trouble. If you do not have anything constructive to contribute to the topic, then please just be quiet.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
        1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Originally posted by austind View Post
          Tater I ment before you ask for money.
          shit isnt 5 minutes before he posted it here long enough
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Have you even checked on.zoning and permits for this yet with your county or city ..if not you should probly check on that first.it took me a year to get all my permits for me to even start construction and I'm not saying its gonna take you a year to get your permits or even if.you gotta have permits.

Comment

By the way Phatman..

Don't need that coffin now. We moved some stuff around since Scarefactory left me with no order fill this year. We will do dinner again after the season you dumb twit.

Yeah I know this posting doesn't fit with the thread...but it was already a train wreck.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
              X