Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for people to back my project on building a haunted house for my community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for people to back my project on building a haunted house for my community

All my life I have loved horror movies and haunted houses ,and also Halloween. I have always enjoyed going to haunted houses and getting dressed up for Halloween when I was a kid. I'm a big believer in having a hobby that you love doing. For the longest time I have wanted to put together a a haunted house for everyone in my community. Im trying to find people that would be willing to back my project on opening up Flour Bluffs first haunted house for the community. The link is at the bottum of the page so you can look at the project. I also plan on having canned food drives and raising money for the local laguna little league baseball with some of the money that I raise at the haunted house.I have been in contact with a owner of a haunted house that is looking into selling his two haunted house and all his props. I have the location for the haunted house I just need the supplies for run the haunted house. I plan on opening the haunted house to the community on October 18th,19th, 20th,25th,26th,27th,28th,29th,30th,31th, and the 1st of November. We will be open from 7pm to 12pm every night. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will be willing to answer anything you need to know.

The Devil's Playground Haunted House by Norman Gresham http://kck.st/1aoyOTs via @kickstarter

The only question we have for you is WHY!

Why would you post this here?
    Why did you post on multiple threads
    Why are you opening so late
    Why do you think that it only takes 10 days to build a haunt
    Why is this on 7 (Yes 7! count them) diff Forums.

I will give you a dollar if you just disappear and dont pull this shit anymore
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

^^^ what Scott said. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Comment

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I have to agree with what has already been said...

-Posting the same topic on multiple threads is just frowned upon in any online community
        -People don't fund love. It just doesn't happen. People fund skills, knowledge, work history, and business savvy... Kickstarter included
        -No one will consider dropping money into a haunt for this season, no matter how well planned. You're just too late.
        -It's extremely hard to trust someone with 11 total posts, 7 of them being a repeat of this topic, with money to just dream and scheme with.

Consider making friends that know the business, Learn what they know, and start building your first year haunt without a backer. This community is a great place to do that, I'd just suggest that you bring your expectations back into reality first before you chase away the people you can learn from.
        -Mat

Comment

Again, what he said as well. ^^^^^ X2.

Humbly come back to reality and start learning.

Comment

UPDATE: Looks to me like 0.00 of 10,000 was pledged. Hmm. I wonder why?!

Comment

Working...
            X