Are we up or down for the early openers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we up or down for the early openers

I know that I was at Hundred Acres for the weekend of the 13th and the attendance was up for Friday and Saturday. How did all the other haunts that opened early do? There is now two weekend in the books and I feel like its going to be a better year than last year. Plus I am tired of talking about run over dogs, naked haunts and kickstarter. I would like to hear about what is working and what is not.
    Phatman

We are way up. I attribute this to a few things. Friday the 13th gave us double our all time record for opening night. On a side note, that is the most desireable place for growth, because we are maxed out 3rd and 4th weekend. I think that being on the MHC tour this year also made a big difference. We got some summertime news coverage due to the tour, and I have heard other haunters claim that the MHC tour gave them a big boost. We missed a night Friday due to rain, but we are still way up. I think that we are going to have a great season as long as the rain does not interfere.
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Good points Mike I was there for MHC and I was impressed how many people were there. The Scare Fair was a hit and it looked like you had a lot of locals there too. I have talked with some of the Michigan haunters and most were a little flat this last weekend, but it rained pretty good on Friday which always hurts. Only one haunt was way up for opening night and they spent a ton on marketing. Its like I have always said, you can have the best haunt in the world, but if nobody know about you then its for nothing. Good luck this season.
      Phatman

Comment

Working...
      X