• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portable haunted house rental?

I am looking to rent a haunted house for a school Halloween
    party in Utah. Any ideas???

Rental

Most of the portable haunts are in multiple semi-trailers. For some one to transport there four or five semi-trailers to your state(chances are they live in another state) and to ask them during the one month they make money will cost you MONEY. Just for some one to get it moved there could cost over 10k easy. Also there hole crew will not be able to come so that will mess things up bad. I would highly recommend you trying to do something on your own even if it's outside in a field or parking lot. Some portable haunts have over a 100k in them so to ask someone to take a special trip out there for you is not going to happen without some major cash.
    Last edited by son-of-sam; 09-24-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Call www.yourcustomhauntedhouse.com I've used them before and absolutely love them, really great people!

If that link doesn't work it's probably my fault so just google them, based out of Connecticut but travel all over, they may be booked up, but it doesn't hurt to call, tell them Bobby Arel from Relay for Life at SCSU recommended you. And if the link does work, their website is terrible but don't let that fool you, they can do some really awesome stuff, the guy you want to speak to is Angelus Perez

Comment

Working...
      X