Outdoor scares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor scares

What is the best outdoor scare you have witnessed?

A bolt of lightening. It just missed me and affected my hearing in one ear. But Florida is the lightening strike capital of the US and dozens per year are not as fortunate to be missed.
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

As far as planned scares go, the best outside ones are probably things that cannot (or should not) happen inside. Things involving any pyrotechnics, or even gas powered chain saws. Zip lines are safer outside compared to hard concrete floors. Stunts with water and pits are also more practical.

Comment

Whàts a good outdoor scare for an asylum.

Comment

We have lots of fun with SunlandAsylum.com. Anytime the inmates escape the asylum, it makes the visitors nervous. It can also be fun to have a guard (or guards) suddenly accuse a visitor of being an escaped inmate, and start to "heard" him or her back into their cage. When he starts to unchain the gate, he suddenly pauses-- "Oh, wait, Sally is still in here. I guess I was mistaken. My bad. But you look so much like her, you can understand the mixup. I bet you get that a lot."

The woman in the cage suddenly lunges into view and smacks the bars/gate, screaming like a banshee. She looks HORRIBLE and GROSS. She yells, "No, she's me! I was just visiting and she switched places with me. She belongs in here!"

The guard, turns to the visitor: "Is that true? Do did you switch? Are you Sally?"

And just generally "gives them the business." You can imagine the possibilities with variations on that theme.

Comment

A John deer backhoe used as a dragon...
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Shooting the dead

We are shooting one of our "Zombies" this year with a shotgun ..... blanks of course, and from a distance so they don't get creamed by wadding. An experienced gunsmith is doing the shooting, so no worries there!

BTW - Never use live rounds for this. Even if you shoot in another direction. Bad Bad idea
              Travis "Big T" Russell
              President
              Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
              X