No announcement yet.

We did it... One million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it is really that important but ... Hauntworld Facebook page got to 100,000 likes!

Facebook once again this year is not really playing a major roll in the promotion of our business as we track all sources of traffic but it still is an achievement to say we got to 100,000 likes. I was looking it shows the most popular city is San Antonio Texas!

GO SPURS!

LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hauntworld all by itself did over 4 million visits in October.

All my websites combined that send people to your attractions did almost 8 million visitors. We had over 150 million hits, and roughly 20 million page views...

Hauntworld ended up peaking around 16,000 most popular website in North America.

Our most popular page was Ohio followed by PA.

Folks we crushed all other haunt directories and websites out there... in the end I hope for those who supported us we sent you a lot of business and trust we have no and exciting plans for Transworld 2014.

Thanks again for your support 2014.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Yesterday Hauntworld Traffic dropped in HALF so yes the season is officially OVER! LOL

BTW forgot to mention we also went over 100,000 facebook friends for Hauntworld.com

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

I'm going to start a new thread on this subject but....

i wanted to to mention between us being slammed busy with 6 projects for clients and trying to start renovation on darkness on transworld and we'll trying to get a new magazine up and going I wanted to announce that I'm working on the biggest upgrades and features to hauntworld ever as in ever....

hquntworld did nine million visitors folks we need to now go to het another level. We are coming out with a social media feature for ur profiles that is going to be off the hook. We are building this feature now. We r also totally changing profiles so u guys can build a website without even needing a website. It's going to be incredible. We really want to show the haunt industry skies the limit with hauntworld. Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

While at IAAPA I had at least 15 to 20 haunted house owners tell me in person or even show me themselves their stats and how Hauntworld.com blew away all the competition this past year. People came up to me all show long and asked me 'what did you do, how did you do that...'.

I think people are slightly in shock that I said we did great, and it showed up on their web stats... some haunt owners told me we sent them 11,000 clicks, others said nearly 10,000 and the most was over 20,000.

This coming year we have big plans and we need all you haunters to become supporters... the more money you give us the more we spend to help you find new customers. The more money you invest with us the more features we can create and the more cool things we can develop. I basically spend all the money you invest on the site itself... so help us to help you!

Lets get your support in 2014!

And to those who supported us last year we thank you and thank you again!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Working...
            X