• Scent Machines

Who sells these now? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Froggy's Fog sells one. You don't need them though. Get some of the scent in a spray bottle that Froggy's sells and spray it on the fabric drapes that customers walk through as they go into the scenes, that has turned out much better, you know they're gonna walk through the drapes, they may or may not walk perfectly up to a scent machine.

Comment

Scent machines at FrightProps

http://www.frightprops.com/scents-smells.html

Doug.
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

I agree with the spray it gets it right where you want it. While it wont work for all screens it really puts the scent on the nose. Frogs has some good scents but seems their was another distributed who had a far more in depth arsenal of aromas.
        The Care Taker
        John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Sprayed frogs...

...opening weekend in a couple of our outdoor shacks lasted all week. Cotton Candy, rotting flesh, and rain forest all good. Guy who applied it last week got a little carried away. (Think he didn't like the guy at the shack where he sprayed rotting flesh...potent)

And no Phatman....I didn't pilfer these out of your stash! But what was that white powder in the box of Froggy juice you had me take back to Michigan when you flew home from St. Louis?

Wicked Farmer
          Last edited by wickedfarmer; 10-07-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

We love to use Froggy Fog Products, we use the scent canisters, fog scents and fog to get just the right smell we are looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X