These Cities have Real Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Cities have Real Problems...

St Louis Atlanta Pittsburgh Los Angles Cincy Boston Detroit Cleveland - Who are you cheering to win and lose? LOL Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Go Tigers!
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

The Cards have been killing me... when they are on TV its a killer. I love the Cards but go Pirates! LOL

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

U can all rest assured the Bosoxs are gonna clean house with every one of those other teams.

Comment

GO PIRATES! LOL

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

The Tigers keep making it deep into the playoffs. Again last year to the World Series. But then they lose. So I am begging them, If you go deep and ruin haunt attendance again this year, at least win the freaking thing!

Howie
            1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

You forgot the Rays

Hey, don't forget the Tampa Bay Rays, first to go will be the Indians, then watch out.

Ron Ortiz
              Moss4U

Comment

Looks like the cards are red hott !!!!!!

This could go 7 games !!!!!!!

Comment

Damn Tigers!

Oops I mean yeah Tigers. I almost rather have the cops buzzing my place all the time looking for another mad man than the Tigers in Playoffs. Friday night 9:00 pm and Sat night at 9:00 pm. they play.

Wicked farmer

Comment

I think I'm in trouble... big trouble. Someone cheer for the Pirates I'm begging you! Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
                      Oops I mean yeah Tigers. I almost rather have the cops buzzing my place all the time looking for another mad man than the Tigers in Playoffs. Friday night 9:00 pm and Sat night at 9:00 pm. they play.

Wicked farmer
                      Yup... Hate to cheer for the home team to lose, but it kills haunt attendance when they go to the series.
                      Haunt: DARK REALMS

Day job: Game Composer/Sound Designer

My "geek rock" band: Legendary nOObs

Comment

Rays all the way

Would love to see the Rays in the series, won't affect attendance at any Halloween function. The Rays have poor attendance at their games, a whole bunch of blue seats are visible during their games.
                        Busch Gardens is on the other side of town with their Howl O Scream.

Ron Ortiz
                        Moss4U

Comment

Go Pittsburgh... they are hammering the Cards today. LOL I'll be honest I'm a 110% cards fan but I don't know if I can take another long run of baseball again. Go Pittsburg.
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Oh goodie!

The tigers won game one. Had a combined 16 strike outs among their pitchers last night. Hip hip hooray. Sigh. GO CARDS!!!!!! GO A's!!!!! LOL

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                            X