Best Footwear For Working A Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Footwear For Working A Haunt

Any suggestions of the best footwear or boots you have bought and used for working a haunt? Words of advice?

Footwear

I have a pair of steel toed workboots I bought from a fleet supply type store. I wore them a few years ago since they worked with my costume that year. They worked well enough that I've worn them ever since. They're water resistant enough to shed rain, they're fairly warm, they have good ankle support for standing long periods of time, and the steel toes are an added benefit if a patron gets scared onto my feet.

Granted, I don't run at all, and don't have to walk around much. If I was more mobile, the steel toe may be too heavy to wear all night.

Comment

Footwear should fit the costume. There's nothing worse than walking up on a monster in sneakers. They might be great for sprinting and chasing down you prey, but they tend to turn any monster into a trick-or-treater.

If you a monster, be the best monster you can. Play the part, the whole part. Bad, uncomfortable, slippery, torn up shoes and all.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tactical Boots

I use black tactical boots. They go with most any costume theme, are very comfortable, and agile enough for climbing, running, and doing whatever a SWAT guy would do. Got them at the local sporting goods store for about $100
        Travis "Big T" Russell
        President
        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

Working...
        X