Several props at end of season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several props at end of season

Just a teaser to get you thinking about what to do with all that cash you are raking in. At end of season I was going to be putting several props up for sale. Want to change the look a lot. Will have Distortions Gargoyle Shock, Distortions Frankenshock, Distortions burning man barrel (new), Scarefactory Corpselator, Scarefactory Flying Reaper, Poison Drop Portrait, Poison Torso Drop Reacher new, Dark Raven slithering snake (??? proper name) Poison 3 head dropper. Night Frights Ghost Bust & Scary Mary Mirrior. All have sound. No pictures now. All in good working condition. Will describe better and pics later at end of season.

Generally selling for 2/3 of new price which I will list later. Some a little higher...some a little lower. Gargoyle Shock, Frankenshock, are just to cool to just sell any cheaper. BUT these two MUST be postioned right and used right for best effect. Moving Gargoyle Shock 8 feet away from people...it is fair. Place it 5 feet away from people....just that simple 3 feet differnce turns it into the thing people jump backwards from. We modified boots of Frankenshock which makes actor a track star when he wants to be!!

Now my new Poison Dropping Clown Flailer...well that thing aint for sale just too damn cool! Call Adam and get your own! It will be a few years before I offer that baby up. So jump on these prop makers websites and give em a look. My Distortions Shock props I have had for a few years...even swapped them with other haunts as a one year trade...but it is time for em to go even though I love them.

***I believe Poison Props & Gore Galore would approve of this public service announcement.....as they have new props I have my eye on! Play with my used toys taken care of by a farmer so i can buy new ones.

Wicked Farmer
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 02-11-2014, 04:05 PM. Reason: many items sold

Hey Tommy G

I got notice you sent me a private message but my inbox was full. Should go through now.

Wicked farmer

Comment

snake

Hello we would like the dark ravens snake prop right after season thank you

Comment

Several want the snake...

...and the 3 head dropper...a few like several. You were first to speak here Kaotic; but several PM's are looking at stuff too. But you are close kaotic...any trades????

For those asking yes I could take some to Transworld (with a down payment so I do not end up stuck in St. Louis without you taking the props) I would provide references with several BIG haunts I have sold/traded props too. I will not do to anyone what Scarefactory did to me this year and leave me hanging without my prop and having to go through rigamoroll to get money back. Props are in mid Michigan trades are welcome as much as cash. Be a shame if I had to go south this winter to deliver a prop... such as Florida.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

wicked farmers snake

Yes sir we would for sure like the snake and would send you a pay pal or money order or whatever you need as payment towards the end of season .just let me know Sir and would like to know what he does and what he is called as well at your conveince thank you and you can contact me through PM if you need Sir . And thank you for seeing that we asked first
          Can't wait to get him

Comment

Several items now sold

Several things are sold.

SOLD LIST.
            Distortions: Gargoyle Shock, Frankenshock, Burning Man Barrel

Nightfrights: Ghost Bust, Scary Mary Mirrior

Dark Raven Snake (Kaotic -re read my last notice...you were first to respond here where others could see BUT I HAD Private messages before that and (phone calls with some I trade a lot with)

Poison: Dropping heads

Inquired about but haven't pulled the trigger and said they would take you can still nab these listed below)

Scarefactory: Floating Reaper $2000 (New would be $4400 plus sound & controller) Expect this one to go soon as well. Corpselator $2600 (New is $3500) But...I never got my order I put with Scarefactory in March of 2013.

Poison: Drop Portrait $1600 and Torso drop reacher $1700.

Wicked Farmer
            Last edited by wickedfarmer; 10-19-2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Well maybe I'll just say they were stolen...

Already agreed upon & said sold for my Distortions Frankenshock & Gargoyle Shock. Darn things were nailing almost everyone EVEN REPEAT CUSTOMERS from last year and before! Do you think Phatman will buy the story that Frankenshock was stolen and I can't sell it to him? And the people coming from New York tomorrow to take gargoyle and several others...the gargoyle just disapeared in the night.

Then how would I explain that they just reappearwed on my haunted trail again next year would be the tough one.

Wicked Farmer
              Last edited by wickedfarmer; 10-28-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

2 more items sold

Poison drop portrait & Torso drop flailer are sold.

remaining are Scarefactory Corpselator & Floating Reaper.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

money back?

So you actually got your money back from Scarefactory? Wow, just BS to me so far. Not that they answer their phones
                  Joe Phillips
                  The Shallow Grave
                  Winter Haven FL
                  http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

Money back..

Scarefactory did not "give me back" the money. The credit card company took it back from them. When you file a complaint with credit card company for goods not recieved it is pretty much a slam dunk UNLESS the seller can show that they delivered the goods. Scarefactory had to be notified by credit card company and they did not bother to dispute the claim as they couldn't. You get a form from credit card company to fill out with pertinet information when you dispute a charge. USUALLY MUCH BETTER if done soon after charges are done. Scarefactory charged my credit card with second half of payment in July or Aug I believe (actual date not in front of me right now). When no calls answered about pick up date and no info every came from them for several weeks after card was charged I filed the claim. I use credit card for my advertising and prop purchases for this reason. Yes I do cash and carry at shows.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Bump - before Transworld

Everything sold but the Scarefactory Corpselator and Floating Reaper. Possible to take them to Transworld.

Make Offer.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

All Sold

All sold. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X