Haunt Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Wanted!

Hey Guys, I'm beginning to work on a portable haunted attraction for fairs/events/etc to use as a promo attraction for our real haunt...well all three of them lol. If anyone of you guys have a 1 trailer haunt you'd like to sell, or know of someone who is selling one, please let me know. I'll be making a final decision at the end of this season as to whether to buy a used one, or fabricate one, but would like to get the options out there now, so come November 2nd I can write a check and start pimping the thing out! Please include photos, asking price, and location in your replies. I am located in CT, but am willing to travel and/or ship, I've bought attractions out of Colorado, Massachusettes, and Texas, so shipping nationwide isn't a concern if the price is right. Thanks!

And yes, I've already made contacts with amusement companies and am finalizing contracts with them to be included as one of their attractions, so I already have an in on about 5 local fairs for the weekends leading up to haunt season, now tell me this isn't a halfway decent way to market the permanent haunt complex?? Fingers crossed it pays off, I'll let everyone know come this time next year lol.

Saw the trailer haunt that the guys build on Haunt Ventures for sale in Canada. May cost too much to bring across the boarder. I know that Shipwreck Production has one too, call Eric at (949) 660-1996 he may be able to help you out. I also have a trailer guy that I buy my trailers from the run $2200 to $3000 depending on scrap prices. They are only 10 years old due to the fact that General Motors won't let a trailer older than 10 years on their property and road ready shape. If you want to try to build it yourself give me a call.
    Phatman

Comment

Sweet Austin, thanks man!

I'll give Shipwreck a call, I don't do anything with clowns so the haunt ventures one didn't do too much for me.

I like those prices, they're so much more costly up this way, if Shipwreck or a third party falls through/doesn't do anything too crazy by the end of the season you can bet yourself I'll be making the call to get a trailer down here!

Comment

where can I find info out about the haunt adventures one?

Comment

trailer haunt..

whats up dude.. hope ur season is going well.
          I sent you an email through facebook with a trailer I have for sale.

tty

Peter T
          FS
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Working...
          X